27 Nov 2012

Playstation Staff

Grief Report

5 Replies 295 Views Created 27-11-2012

Someone has sent me a racist comment, but it dont give me the option to send a grief report on it 

Anyone can help ? 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (295 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Re: Grief Report

Hi RMA_1996,

You will need to exit the game to file a grief report. Select the offending message > Triangle > Grief Report.

Then select the reason from there.

SFZ

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (286 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I have just sent 2 reports.

Does anyone know how long it takes for PSN to respond? Also how does it work in terms of reporting to the Police? What support is available?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (235 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

The grief reports are normally dealt with very quickly but you would not receive any feedback or information on the action taken against another user.

SFZ

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (224 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Ive no idea how too do a grief report my 2 other IDs similar too this have been banned I had someone clone my ID but just put a bar at end of the ID and go round upsetting people, then had 7 IDs surrond me saying they are reporting me, Ive spent over one hundred pounds in 2 IDs that have been banned for nothing Ive done in last 2 weeks and when I phone they just say make a grief report where do I do that.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (137 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

AnnaNuttMuff wrote:

Ive no idea how too do a grief report my 2 other IDs similar too this have been banned I had someone clone my ID but just put a bar at end of the ID and go round upsetting people, then had 7 IDs surrond me saying they are reporting me, Ive spent over one hundred pounds in 2 IDs that have been banned for nothing Ive done in last 2 weeks and when I phone they just say make a grief report where do I do that.

I assume this is in PlayStation Home judging by them "surrounding you and going around upsetting people"

So long as you're doing nothing wrong you can't be banned. If they're giving you grief press select and use the grief reporting button on the Safe Screen to report them.

If they're sending you messages on the PS3, quit the game and highlight their message. Press triangle and choose "Report Grief".

For anything else, go to http://ps3reporting.com

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (133 Views)
0 Kudos