Support

PSN Support

PSN Support

15 Oct 2010
By: miniroll32 Member 459 Posts
Level 3
Accepted Solution

How do you stop automatic renewal of Playstation Plus?

24 Replies 66626 Views Created 15-10-2010

Hi there! I just wanted to know how you stop this automatic renewal business for Playstation Plus :smileyhappy: I wasn't too happy that my 90 day subscription was renewed as I haven't really fulfilled what Plus offers.

Thanks!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 25 (66,626 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: How do you stop automatic renewal of Playstation Plus?

Hello, you need to go into Playstation Network on the XMB, then goto Account Management and select  Transaction Management then goto Services List and select your PS+ subscription and turn it off, or cancel, don't know which one it will be. Hope this helps.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 25 (66,619 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Account management>Transaction Management>Services List>PlayStation Plus>PlayStation Plus [Subscription] - Cancel Automatic Renewal.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 25 (66,617 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Excellent! Thanks guys :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 25 (66,614 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

hehe, topic can help several people, I just subscripted for the DC universe beta, and had no idea how to stop, nice info thanks (if I didn't have that info i wouldn't have subscribed at all!)
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 25 (66,375 Views)
0 Kudos

Wow. I never thought at sony they were such thieves. I've never authorized an automatic renewal and they just charged my card and they don't give out refunds. Bunch of thieves.

I'm done with sony. They can go ----k themselves.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 25 (66,147 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

NICK-ALACRAN wrote:

Wow. I never thought at sony they were such thieves. I've never authorized an automatic renewal and they just charged my card and they don't give out refunds. Bunch of thieves.

Strictly speaking, yes you did.

Although it appears that you may well have not actually read the bit where you agreed to it.

* YLOD? * *PSN Connection Problems?* *Blu Ray Problems

And we weren't even testing for that.. :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 25 (66,130 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

NICK-ALACRAN wrote:

you did autherize it when you agreed to the T&C, next time read up on something before you buy.

It says in the small print auto renewal would be turned on untill you turn it off!

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 25 (66,120 Views)
0 Kudos

yeah what I dont like it also says even if you turn off renewal you can still be charge u have to contact ps to stop renewal. Can I write it through email and will that confirm that I dont want it renewed cause I can speak to someone but to me its not good enough how can I really prove that. I want to do it through email so that I have it documented just in case if they do charge me I can fight it :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 25 (58,627 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

nonsense , turn off auto sub and thats it u dont need to contact anyone

Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 25 (58,621 Views)