Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 40 (1,422 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: ICO/ Shadow of The Colossus HD Voucher Code Information

Hi guys,

Just to update and let you know we are looking into the content with the store team to find out if there will be a delay on this- I will update as soon as I have more information.

Thanks,

Rabid

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 40 (1,376 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Any further updates on this? I'm a bit confused as the Aussie site says the content isn't available till tomorrow, the 11th? Is that just cos of the time difference or is it true for Europe as well?

Just curious,

Thanks for keepin us updated dude :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 40 (1,311 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Just tried myself (8pm UK) and the code isnt working ;O(

Sucks because Ive got the platinum for ICO, finished SOTC and now wanted to watch the videos....

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 40 (1,021 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

I've just tried, too (20:10 UK). No luck. Getting pretty fed up of this now. Is this how early adopters of full priced games are to be rewarded, Sony? You'd like us to beleive the pre-owned game market is killing the industry and that is the reason for DLC incentives, yet you still don't have this DLC working ten days after the launch. Those of us who have parted with the full RRP just to make sure we have codes that are valid and have not been used up deserve BETTER TREATMENT than this. I swear, you couldn't organise a p****** up in a berewery! :mansad:

In Japan and the US their DLC was on the disc, so why not the same for us? You have basically printed two PS2 era games on a high capacity Blu-ray disc, so even with the HD texture upgrades there would have been more than enough space to just put the stuff on the frigging disc like everywhere else... but no, that would be too straightforward for us wouldn't it?

Please follow this dude on twitter, apparently he'll let us all know when his colleagues finally pull their finger out from where the sun doesn't shine.

https://twitter.com/#!/RabidWalker

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 40 (996 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

chill out buuuuuddy grab a beer watch a movie get some perspective

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 40 (961 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Yeah, just chill out.... no matter that our DLC compared to the US's and Japans is by DLC and not on disc, nor that isn't ready even ten days after launch, nor that it isn't even as complete (two videos as opposed to five). Yeah, just drink beer and let Sony get away with treating the UK like the ugly ginger stepchild. Great idea! Doh!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 40 (840 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

You should know by now.......put the DLC in voucher form and make it a one time use code,,,,it may spur NEW sales instead of preowned sales. All companies are doing it these days, give Sony Europe a break....at least we get new game releases more or less at the same time as the US now days....and without the big black borders that we used to get with the ps1 and ps2 european ports. Hail to HDMI 720/1080p lol.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 40 (768 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Have to agree 100%. It seems to me recently SCEE is getting shafted compared to SCEA and japan.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 40 (691 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Either way, this shows lack of respect and attention for the customers.

We payed the full product, not just part of it, and right know I don't have access to the full product, which I payed tens days ago.

Also, aside from a small note that goes unnoticeable, SCEE provides no info on the subject, no updates, no nothing, letting people try the codes to understand there's something wrong.

This is very unprofessional coming from a major company, but I guess people are starting to get used to it when it comes from Sony.

I can't hide my disappointment, since i bought this day one...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 40 (618 Views)
0 Kudos