Support

PSN Support

PSN Support

Level 1

Re: Intermittent issue with PSN (problems with network services and store)

On tea break.  :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 79 (3,589 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

yoAndrew wrote:

On tea break.  :smileytongue:

Still waiting for feedback yoAndrew.

It appears to be intermittent still for some users, who are able to get in after a few attempts. It has been suggested that resetting the router has allowed people to sign in.

When I have confirmation from the Network Team this has been rectified I will let you guys know.

Rabid

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 79 (3,548 Views)
0 Kudos

Is the server being updated or something at the moment? Can't access the psn store, says its undergoing maintenance but usually there would be an update telling us when. Still looking for this answer lol, trying to get my addons.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 79 (3,247 Views)
0 Kudos

I'm still having issues even though it says the Network is back online, trying to buy any game from the Store isn't working, and I also can't add funds. I wish it was resolved soon, got money to *burn* on PSN today!

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 79 (3,122 Views)
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

The unplanned maintenance is now complete so if anyone is still having issues then please let me know.

TamKing wrote:

many apologies to superfastzombie,his post was not deleted i made a silly mistake and mistook this thread for another,but i feel my complaint is still valid.. i was worried that my account may have been comprised,after asking superfastzombie if this was a psn related error,we got no reply only to find out that this was infact a psn related error,i would have thought this information should have been posted in the original thread aswell to let the people who had this problem,not hidden somewhere amongst a bunch of psn error threads..

thread for reference ---http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3-Technical-Help/Your-Password-is-no-longer-valid...

Sorry if I missed your response there Tam, I post in a lot of threads and lose track on occasion.  If it happens again just drop me a PM as a reminder.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 79 (2,975 Views)
0 Kudos

i can log into the psn with the vita. but i still can't buy. I get an error message NP-9526-2. i don't know what that is. but thats what it keeps on telling. but i can download demos and stuff. just can't purchase.

Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 79 (2,843 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

PSN will always have problems my PS3 froze when i was in a clubhouse earlier when i restarted my PS3 i gives me the option to report the problem to Sony as if they care it's a Shambles PSN you report someone like i did when i was called a Retard Sony did nothing yesterday i saw this person at Hudson Gate this certain female only known as Bear who bulles most of Hudson Gate including me & this certain female hasn't been banned

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 79 (2,831 Views)
0 Kudos

nevermind. I got it figured out. I had to log into my Sony account because it wanted me to update some info. but after I did that, it let me buy again. So now I'm happy.

Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 79 (2,809 Views)
0 Kudos

There´s no an only error. In a moment, I can log e go into the PS Store. When I try to download a movie, I got an error.

Then I can´t sign in again. I have to restart my system and sometimes I can log in again, but not all the time. Sometimes works, sometimes not. Sometimes I get a message "PSN down for maintenance", and sometimes I got an error".

So, I´m still having troubles.

The question: is PSN working or not?

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 79 (2,792 Views)
0 Kudos

Still get the "Cannot add funds to wallet" everytime I try to purchase something. And it's not my credit card because I used it fine lastnight. This has been going on for a week now and it's getting ridiculous. I just want to buy the BF3 premium but instead I'm going to take my money elsewhere now. 

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 79 (2,726 Views)
0 Kudos