New messages in the last hour
Get a response within minutes
92% percent of messages responded to
Okay, so this morning to turn on my playstation and a few things started to go wrong.
1. I try and sign in and i get the error message 80070102 or something similar.
2. Wasn't working so instead of going through with my routine of playing Modern Warfare 2 online, i played a little demo, Zen Pinball.
3. About 30 minutes later after i was bored with it, i tried to sign in.
4. Took longer than usual, but eventually signed in.
5. Went to Play MW2. And the loading symbol in the top right of the screen was stalling for too long.
6. Decided to restart playstation although there are warning messages telling you not to.
7. Restarted playstation, turned it back on. What do i find? Re-Installing Hard-Drive.
Anyway, takes about a minute or 2, not too long. And i turn on MW2.
No problems, im online playing it's all good. Want to send a message to my friend...
Oh wait, WHERE ARE ALL MY FRIENDS?
Are there you have it folks. My friends list is somewhat erased and i can find nothing on the internet that will solve this issue. Error codes have no solution i've found out in the past.
The solution normally is either ;
- You have to send it back to Playstation
- You have to restart router.
- You have to restart Playstation.
- You have to restart Playstation default settings.
So... i've done the last 3 and I'm about to do the first one, if i don't get any help from these forums.
I'm not trying to be rude, im just desperate to get my friends' list back to normal.
Ha !! dont believe it, easy as that...
i had no friends on my list either, deleted my comment and they all came back.
do you think its because i had 'Be back gone for a poo' ? and this could be offensive??
I had this problem aswell. My brother told me to delete my account and re apply it to the playstation although it got my friends back it got rid of all my save data
the friends list is not showing up when i sign in
my friends are not showing up on my friends list i tried the deleting comment thing but it didnt work
Have my friends all abandoned me, or has somebody unplugged a wire in Sony's wire place? :D
you need to add some first m8 :P :o // SonyPlayStation We know that some users are currently unable to access the PSN or the PlayStation Store. We'll update you when things return to normal.
deleted or remove your comment
SonyPlayStation Everything is back to normal. Thanks for your patience.
deleting the comment didnt help me, and i do have friends so somebody please give another method...
Website ©2015 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe. All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. More info