Support

PSN Support

PSN Support

Level 13

Re: Netflix signing in error on PS3

Dominic1981 wrote:

It is still giving me the same error I have tried the DMZ yes

That pretty much rules out any issues with your connection then if you've got the DMZ set up. (DMZ basically bypasses your routers firewall and security entirely.)

I'm pretty sure the problem is lying with either your ISP or Netflix themselves. One more idea I've got;

You could try changing the DNS settings on your PS3 manually to one of the free Public DNS servers available online. To do this go to Internet Connection Settings and set up your connection again as if it's a new connection, but when you reach DNS settings choose "Manual" and enter any of the following as the primary and secondary DNS servers:

Google DNS:
Primary: 8.8.8.8
Secondary: 8.8.4.4

OpenDNS:
Primary: 208.67.222.222
Secondary: 208.67.220.220

Cisco:
Primary: 64.102.255.44
Secondary: 128.107.241.185

That's me completely out of ideas but there's a slim chance this might help.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 41 (4,288 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Thanks again I will give thos a try when I get time and get back to you. I have phoned my ISP and Netflix and they cannot help me either apart form most of the sugestions I have already tried.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 41 (4,280 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

ok thanks you for all your help but Im sorry to say none of the DNS codes worked.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 41 (4,257 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Dominic1981 wrote:

ok thanks you for all your help but Im sorry to say none of the DNS codes worked.

You've tried pretty much everything that's possible. I've just spoken with Moriarty and he's suggested that you try deleting the Netflix Game Data using the Game Data Utility. If you've not tried that it's worth a shot, but short of that there's nothing more you can do.

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 41 (4,247 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Thanks for that, Yeah I have tried deleting the game date and re-installing with no luck. I phoned the sony help team who suggested trying to open ports and then format the PS3 which had no effect. The last suggestion from the Sony help team was to buy a replacement!

Thanks for all your help everyone.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 41 (4,240 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

ok I now have netflix up and running it seemed to be a problem with my account Netflix cancelled my account I made a new one with a new e-mail address. Netflix did work before on my laptop and phone, this confused me and the netflix team. But all is good and I am up and running. Again thanks to everyone who chipped in here at the forums, I hope if anyone has the same problem this entry helps them. Im off to the shops now for some supplys for a netflix marathon.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 41 (4,231 Views)
0 Kudos

Mine just started doing it today and I just kept pushing try again like 20x and it started back lol
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 41 (3,597 Views)
0 Kudos

For anyone struggling with this problem:

I've got it just a minutes ago, if you look closely on the "More Details" when you choose to display your account information the data is blank.

I tried to access my account information from the PC and Netflix page notifies me that they were having technical dificulties so looks like the problem is on Netflix side, this probably go away later.

I think this happen on PS3 and not on PC due some differences on the way they retreive the user info.

Hope it helps.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 41 (2,910 Views)
0 Kudos

I am currently having the same problem, both on my PS3 and my WiiU.  I can access Netflix from my computer, but not on my game systems.  I tried reinstalling Netflix to my PS3 and now I'm getting a new error code: ui-113

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 41 (2,900 Views)
0 Kudos

I had the same exact problem. I tried all the suggestions given to me. Nothing worked. What I did do that worked instantly was I signed out of my PlayStation Network account so Netflix wouldn't automatically sign in. Then I signed in to Netflix manually.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 41 (2,547 Views)
0 Kudos