19 Mar 2013

Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

PS Plus Trial Codes

5 Replies 997 Views Created 19-03-2013

so i have 3 codes that do not require a credit card. I used the first one and it expired a few days ago.

others now come up invalid though their still good.  I was told you can use more then 1 code so long as you wait for it to expire is this only true for codes that require credit cards and the non credit card codes only have a 1 time use per psn account?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (997 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: PS Plus Trial Codes

soulcollectereu wrote:

so i have 3 codes that do not require a credit card. I used the first one and it expired a few days ago.

others now come up invalid though their still good.  I was told you can use more then 1 code so long as you wait for it to expire is this only true for codes that require credit cards and the non credit card codes only have a 1 time use per psn account?

The PS Plus 30 day promotion codes are designed to be used on accounts that have not had Plus before so you may find that using the codes subsequently do not work for you.

Rabid

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (965 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

thanks for info i assume those that used more then 1 were useing credit card needed codes.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (957 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

soulcollectereu wrote:

thanks for info i assume those that used more then 1 were useing credit card needed codes.

By default you need credit card details on the account to redeem the voucher code, as it is a subscription service the auto-renewal is on by default after the 30 days expire.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (954 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I have PS+ trial and i downloaded some games. my question is: after my trial expire will I be able to play these games (  I'm talking about free games, not those that i paid for) ??

thanks in advance :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (887 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Playstation Staff

DeltaMike77 wrote:

I have PS+ trial and i downloaded some games. my question is: after my trial expire will I be able to play these games (  I'm talking about free games, not those that i paid for) ??

thanks in advance :smileywink:

No.

The "free" PS+ games only work while you're a PS+ member.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (885 Views)
0 Kudos