Reply
19 Mar 2013
By soulcollectereu

soulcollectereu

  • Offline
49%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

PS Plus Trial Codes

5 Replies 1,211 Views Created 19-03-2013

so i have 3 codes that do not require a credit card. I used the first one and it expired a few days ago.

others now come up invalid though their still good.  I was told you can use more then 1 code so long as you wait for it to expire is this only true for codes that require credit cards and the non credit card codes only have a 1 time use per psn account?

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (1,211 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
RabidWalker
Beta Tester
04
/16

RabidWalker

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
88%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: PS Plus Trial Codes


soulcollectereu wrote:

so i have 3 codes that do not require a credit card. I used the first one and it expired a few days ago.

others now come up invalid though their still good.  I was told you can use more then 1 code so long as you wait for it to expire is this only true for codes that require credit cards and the non credit card codes only have a 1 time use per psn account?


The PS Plus 30 day promotion codes are designed to be used on accounts that have not had Plus before so you may find that using the codes subsequently do not work for you.

 

Rabid

 



Reply
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (1,179 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
soulcollectereu
02
/16

soulcollectereu

  • Offline
49%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: PS Plus Trial Codes

thanks for info i assume those that used more then 1 were useing credit card needed codes.

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (1,171 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
RabidWalker
Beta Tester
04
/16

RabidWalker

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
88%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: PS Plus Trial Codes


soulcollectereu wrote:

thanks for info i assume those that used more then 1 were useing credit card needed codes.


By default you need credit card details on the account to redeem the voucher code, as it is a subscription service the auto-renewal is on by default after the 30 days expire.

 



Reply
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (1,168 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
DeltaMike77
02
/16

DeltaMike77

  • Offline
25%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: PS Plus Trial Codes

I have PS+ trial and i downloaded some games. my question is: after my trial expire will I be able to play these games (  I'm talking about free games, not those that i paid for) ??

thanks in advance Smiley Wink

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (1,101 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos
moriarty1975
Award Winner
10
/16

moriarty1975

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
94%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: PS Plus Trial Codes


DeltaMike77 wrote:

I have PS+ trial and i downloaded some games. my question is: after my trial expire will I be able to play these games (  I'm talking about free games, not those that i paid for) ??

thanks in advance Smiley Wink


No.

 

The "free" PS+ games only work while you're a PS+ member.

Reply
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (1,099 Views)
Reply
0 Kudos