Level 4

Re: PSN keeps signing me out? Help??

It won't hurt anything changing the channel you will just have to reconnect all your wireless devices, none of the other settings will change,

Also note which channel you are currently on so you can always revert back.
 photo hrh_zps79f078c0.jpg
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 106 (5,028 Views)
0 Kudos

Same happening with me. Checked all recommendations, completed all tests and even checked with ISP. All working perfectly well, except for the PS3/PSN signing out mid game. Won't immediately sign back in - get error code. Information relating to code all checked & followed but still fails. 5 - 10 mins later, will sign back in only to sign out again during my next game (MW3). Goes on like this for as long as I can stand it. A couple of hours 2 nights ago!

I too, have only experienced this issue since the last update.  Have also noticed serious lag (killcams & theatre confirmed), and can't get any games with less than 125ms ping. I admit, my ISP (AOL) who lease from BT, may be at fault with regards to ping & lag, but this has worsened since update.

Anyway, I digress. Sony really do seem to have some odd approach to their products of late and so it wouldn't surprise me at all, if this signing out issue is related to their actions. I certainly can't prove it is ISP or equipment related (PS3 excluded).

If these issues continue, I will have no choice but to save my sanity and move to the ridiculously expensive Xbox Live.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 106 (4,982 Views)
0 Kudos

DefiantClone wrote:

Same happening with me. Checked all recommendations, completed all tests and even checked with ISP. All working perfectly well, except for the PS3/PSN signing out mid game. Won't immediately sign back in - get error code. Information relating to code all checked & followed but still fails. 5 - 10 mins later, will sign back in only to sign out again during my next game (MW3). Goes on like this for as long as I can stand it. A couple of hours 2 nights ago!

I too, have only experienced this issue since the last update.  Have also noticed serious lag (killcams & theatre confirmed), and can't get any games with less than 125ms ping. I admit, my ISP (AOL) who lease from BT, may be at fault with regards to ping & lag, but this has worsened since update.

Anyway, I digress. Sony really do seem to have some odd approach to their products of late and so it wouldn't surprise me at all, if this signing out issue is related to their actions. I certainly can't prove it is ISP or equipment related (PS3 excluded).

If these issues continue, I will have no choice but to save my sanity and move to the ridiculously expensive Xbox Live.

Exactly the same, i also have an xbox with live and i am having no problems at all with them and perfect connection so it must be something to do with psn and its really starting to bug me now. I love the ps3 but im sure xbox will get the better if they dont sort it out :/

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 106 (4,602 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Just to add that I'm having the same problem. Signs out frequently for no reason, all my other devices on my network are fine.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 106 (4,595 Views)
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im having the same problem.  And i can't even go to the store,  i get an error code.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 106 (4,280 Views)
0 Kudos

Same issue here....My xbox live connects no prob. But it seems like I lose connection with psn every 30-60 min...... I even went into my router and set DMZ 192.168.1.105 (nothing will come close to that for my ps3 for connection) I set the DNS to 4.2.2.1 and 4.2.2.2 I disabled upnp and media server  while I have no lag I still get disconnected when playing BF3...... I also forwarded the ports that needed to be forwarded. Still disconnect. XBL never lost connection yet. I even went as far as to take the firewall down on the router just for trouble shooting purposes and still loss of connection every so often.........SO is the PSN servers just overloaded or is there an issue that Sony isn't telling us?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 106 (4,066 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

check either your router is properly configured or not. it will help you go to portforward.com to know how to configure your router.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 106 (4,051 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Re : PSN keeps signing me out? Help??

I have the same problem , it started a few days ago .

It disconnects me from PSN every 30 minutes or so and when i try to log back in it says ethernet cable is unpluged but cable is plugged...

So in order to log back in i have to restart my PS3 but then in 30 minutes or so , disconnected from PSN again...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 28 of 106 (4,039 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Battle*****p wrote:

I have the same problem , it started a few days ago .

It disconnects me from PSN every 30 minutes or so and when i try to log back in it says ethernet cable is unpluged but cable is plugged...

So in order to log back in i have to restart my PS3 but then in 30 minutes or so , disconnected from PSN again...

Have you tried plugging your network cable into a different socket on your router ?

Or do you have another cable you could try to see if it is a faulty cable ?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 106 (4,037 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Yes , its not the cable , like i said after restarting the PS3 it works again ...for 30 minutes.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 106 (4,035 Views)
0 Kudos