Playstation Staff

Re : PSN keeps signing me out? Help??

I am happy to see I am not the only one with this problem. I finally got fed up with getting disconnected constantly from PSN and finally decided to google it. It has only been happening within the last week. My connection to the internet is absolutely fine. I even checked the connection status through PSN and it was successful.

I am getting very tired of getting signed out and then having to sign in a minute later only to get signed back out. Especially when I am in the middle of a multiplayer game like Uncharted where I get removed from the game. I constantly have the disconnect icon popping up (the circle with the 2 plug ins or something) which means it is disconnecting.

Again, my connection to my wireless internet has been just fine for the last 2 years. Everything from my ipad to my laptop run perfectly fine without connection problems. I did not have a problem with disconnecting until recently which I see others are having the same issue and it needs to get resolved.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 106 (2,261 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Ive noticed i had Media Server Connection enabled and i ALWAYS keep that DISABLED so i disabled it again and so far i havent being signed out of PSN , i hope it stays that way.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 106 (2,255 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: PSN keeps signing me out? Help??

Yes That Happen To Me Too , I Don't Why PSN Won't Fix It . I Mean Like Today It Kept Doing The Samething Help Us PSN !!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 106 (2,234 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: PSN keeps signing me out? Help??

C'mon psn please fix the online log out and in . cause i can't level up im mw3 its really annoying when it logs me out .

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 106 (2,234 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Yes The Media Said Something To Me Too Iddk What It Mean Anyone Wanna Help Me

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 106 (2,232 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

When im in a game in mw3 and when im having a good time it sign me out of no where . my connections fine and computer connection fine too . Well PSn if you get this just fix it cause alot of people are having problem with this

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 106 (2,229 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Everyone Listen Up DISABLE Your Media Serve It Works

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 106 (2,224 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

OBEY_SWAGGER- wrote:

When im in a game in mw3 and when im having a good time it sign me out of no where . my connections fine and computer connection fine too . Well PSn if you get this just fix it cause alot of people are having problem with this

Actually only a very small minority are having problems which means the problem is at theirs/your end.

Psn is running fine i've had no disconnections what so ever.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 106 (2,223 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

@MuttyKins So Your Saying Is That You Haven't gotten dissconnected Before ? , I dont know alot of people are having trouble with this .
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 106 (2,206 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

it lasted enough , i got my first disconect now after 5 hours with disabled Media Server ...
this needs to be fixed , is SONY not aware of this problem yet?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 106 (2,197 Views)
0 Kudos