17 Nov 2012

Playstation Staff

Playstation Network Connection!!!!!!!!!

5 Replies 351 Views Created 17-11-2012

Getting really fed up of not being able to connect to the PSN vis PS3 - internet connections are fine, on test PSn is what continues to come up failed.  Yeah there are loads of tech info out there saying try this that...and I have done all to the best of my abillity however sony does not state when purchasing the PS3 that a degree in such matters is required! end of day plenty of devices in my home can use current wireless router to connect  ....what annoys me is I pay a subscription for some things and i cannot access them or it is hit and miss when i do manage too???  i cant seem to find any contact details via this site to talk to someone about this am not really content with going along with an oh well hopefully we will connect today ...consoles arent cheap...Can anyone empathise/offer help on this....sorry to rant and i am really not normally one to and i love my playstation but this on/off access is annoying...makes me hanker back to the PS1 days...life was simpler and it was all about playing the game! :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (351 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Playstation Network Connection!!!!!!!!!

ive got the some problem, ive been tried everthing, even restored my system, but i still cant connect to internet on my ps3. such a piece of *****, im considering to buy a xbox now. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (322 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

i have the same problem,,,
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (289 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

i just got black ops 2 and my psn stopped working im really p****d off with it

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (266 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

same problem, i can log in, the store is very slow, cant dowload anything, keep getting error message saying sever time out, it all started on sat night with black ops 2 patch 1.03 trying to download, doesnt seem to be any help by sony,

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (240 Views)
Playstation Staff

Hi guys,

Run through the wired or wireless connection troubleshooting guides. 

If your still having problems or want some help then contact PlayStation Support

SFZ

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (235 Views)
0 Kudos