04 Mar 2013
By: Mattt_Stringer20 Member 235 Posts
Level 3

Playstation Store Under Maintenance

37 Replies 5,343 Views Created 04-03-2013
Whenever the store is under maintenance it pops up with the little window saying 'is currently under maintenance' and press O to go back, it never works when I press O to go back so I have to turn off and restarted my system to get off the screen :/ someone needs to take a look at it.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 38 (5,343 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Playstation Store Under Maintenance

your lucky you can get back on psn

i switched off after 1pm and now cant get back on

hippo sheet

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 38 (5,329 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Mattt_Stringer20 wrote:
Whenever the store is under maintenance it pops up with the little window saying 'is currently under maintenance' and press O to go back, it never works when I press O to go back so I have to turn off and restarted my system to get off the screen :/ someone needs to take a look at it.

That certainly needs addressing when the stores under maintenance. I am the same as above can't get signed in myself, i'll have to play some off- line games till it's back tomorrow morning.

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Technical/PSN-Maintenance-scheduled-to-ta...

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 38 (5,313 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

yeah im playing offline games

but really wanted to play uc3 with my friend nvm

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 38 (5,310 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

[ Edited ]
Hmm :/ I can still get signed back in after I've restarted my system, I don't know what's going on with your guys PSN. I just don't like putting off checking if it's finished updating because I'd have to bother turning off the console which is just hassle. I did first notice this problem about 3 months ago but I didn't have a forum account set up but as long as I've put it up on here there's a chance it can be addressed, thanks for your replies, I wish I could give some information on your problems with not being able to sign in. Good luck
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 38 (5,289 Views)
Level 9

[ Edited ]

lizziebear66 wrote:

your lucky you can get back on psn

i switched off after 1pm and now cant get back on

hippo sheet

I logged in about an hour ago just fine. I had to pop out but wasn't leaving my console on for an hour or so while I'm not home so I risked it (only playing single player games any way but I still like to be signed in).

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 38 (5,241 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

This confused me a little :') did you sign in and then had to go out but when you came back, it wouldn't log you in?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 38 (5,221 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

That confused me too loool
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 38 (5,205 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

:')
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 38 (5,137 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

I was logged in yes, turned PS3 off, went out, come back and logged in straight away at around the same time that lizziebear tried :smileywink: Hence my reason for posting to show that it was still possible.

Like I said I was going to leave my PS3 on while I went out but I don't like doing that (sods law and all!).
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 38 (5,100 Views)
0 Kudos