26 Oct 2013

Playstation Staff

Rocksmith 2014 - RS1 Song Importer

11 Replies 14,429 Views Created 26-10-2013

Hello,

When I started playing Rocksmith 2014 (UK Release) it asked me if I wanted to import the songs from Rocksmith 1. I said yes and then it tried to proceed to the Shop but then said nothing was available (or words to that effect) and the process failed.

When I go to the shop now, there is nothing under the 'Packs' or 'Expansion' options.  The only thing I can see are individual songs within the Artists, including the eight new songs release as DLC.

Can someone tell me how to get the Song Importer for Rocksmith 1 or when it will be available?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12 (14,429 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Rocksmith 2014 - RS1 Song Importer

[ Edited ]

Ditto. This is so stupid. This is how loyal rocksmith customers are. Treated? Who tests there products. Monkies!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12 (14,385 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Playstation Staff

There is a thread about this on the Ubisoft forum, they are working on a fix. Keep an eye on the thread for updates - [PS3] Where is the Import Rocksmith 1 tracks pack? | Forums

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12 (14,367 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I contacted Ubisoft support about this issue and they said that the import tool should be available and I should keep checking the store for the tool. And if the issue persists i should contact Sony and they should be able to look into why I cannot see the tool..

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12 (13,063 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Jadiou, it sounds like you've been fobbed off. My ticket has been escalated within Ubisoft support. In saying that, I suspect this is probably a fault with PSN but Ubisoft, being one of the world's biggest game publishers, should be able to exert a lot more pressure on Sony than we can.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12 (12,992 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Someone on the forums contacted Sony about this and they said that the import pack is on the store, so this goes back to Ubisoft. And as the new Smashing Pumpkins DLC don't appear in the in-game store either there is some kind of error in the RS14. But it seems now that Ubisoft is knows about this by now as someone told that they said they will try to fix it..

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12 (12,611 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Really cant understand why this hasnt been fixed yet and we dont seem to be hearing much in the way of news or updates as to if and when it will be resolved which is extra annoying

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12 (11,261 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

im getting really frustrated with this too.

At first i was so impressed with the updates to the game, it was exactly what was needed. wasnt that bothered with the missing import tool first of all, but its getting ridiculous that its still unavailable, and to top it off, im experiencing plenty of other bugs too, losing progress on a lot of my songs. trying to learn to play guitar is a lot harder when your progress is reset each time you play a song!!!! :Mad:

wouldn't be so bad, if there was some official acknowledgement, but dealing with Ubisoft support is a real chore, complete idiots replying to emails with no understanding of the problems, this can be seen across the board on their forums.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12 (10,999 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Another Update Wednesday and STILL no sign of the import pack or a fix for the various gameplay bugs.

I'm seriously thinking of returning my copy to amazon.co.uk - perhaps a rush of returned disks will wake somebody up!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12 (9,377 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

for anyone that doesn't know or check the other threads the song import pack is now available in the rocksmith 2014 song pack option.....Finally:Music:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12 (8,640 Views)
0 Kudos