Support

PSN Support

PSN Support

Level 1

Re: Ni No Kuni PreOrder still not working

MidianGTX wrote:
gePeppo wrote: The thing is that apologies, even if appreciated, is not enough when it comes to business transactions. There are certain rules and laws that has to be followed.
Gotta be honest, I think you're just guessing now. Sony haven't broken any laws and the rules are all their own and subject to change. I can see how annoying the situation is, but all of the people screaming for compensation are starting to make me despise gamers a little more. Always so demanding and self-righteous. You'd think they'd be happy enough just to get the game, but no, it's still not enough for them. They've been wronged and when you are wronged only material (or virtual) goods will suffice!

The thing is that I work with IT and I have been on both sides in similar situations. I know about and can relate to both the situation of being a complaining customer and a defending provider of a service/product. As you can see from my whole post, I don't really demand any compensation, only feedback.

With quick feedback of what the rules are about being able to cancel the preorder or not, I will know if I safely can go and buy the game at a retail store, without risking paying for 2 copies. 

Please use plain text.
Message 591 of 1,378 (3,224 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

RabidWalker schrieb:

I have queried the 6GB download and whether it will needed to be redownloaded again when the data is uploaded.

English is not my first language! I dont get this last post. Did i have to redownload it again or not? Thx.

Please use plain text.
Message 592 of 1,378 (3,100 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I hope it will work soon. Did anybody had their order canceled ?

Yesterday it was like if i had normally bough the game, but since this morning it has disappeared from the donwload list, and the transaction is beeing marked as canceled in my account ( showing 0 eur and transaction canceled).

When i try to launch the game, i get a copyright error lol

My preorder got somewhat canceled, but what about the 2 preorder bonuses, will they disappear when i buy the game again ?

Please use plain text.
Message 593 of 1,378 (3,076 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

like we think from the begening.. it's gonna be for 14h00 (paris time) you'll see :-p

Ça dépend...
Please use plain text.
Message 594 of 1,378 (3,068 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Rif.: Ni No Kuni PreOrder still not working

Look at the bright side: from now on, when I'll get a fully working download from the store, I'll bless that day for they'll have it sorted out right that one time.

We should give them credit though: putting on files to download for all those games and movies and themes and DLCs without having the slightest idea of what they are doing, which are the right files and all the stuff is pretty amazing that even a single download works correctly...
Please use plain text.
Message 595 of 1,378 (3,010 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Rif.: Ni No Kuni PreOrder still not working

Toothsaw wrote:
So, basically Rabid is saying that they have put on the store the wrong (or incomplete, whatever) file because they don't know what the core content is??
You don't know what?!?! It's a GAME! Developed exclusively for PS3. On the PS3 store!! Who the hell you think should know the details about this game, my uncle?!?!?

Thanks for having informed us about what's going on but it's been 3 days since the game is available for pre-order download and yet you come to question the file size YESTERDAY?!?
Maybe for us it's just a game, but isn't that your JOB?!?!

And I didn't even think I would have bought this game. I played the demo yesterday evening and loved it. Went to purchase the game, downloaded the file overnight and NOW you happen to notice the file was garbage?
And the file has always been right on the US store for the last SEVEN *UCKING DAYS!!
NO ONE has EVER bothered to check that the game infos on the two game pages were consistent!
Crap. You're just a bunch of crap..

Don't forget the same thing happened in the USA makes me laugh and then i feel more angry.

LACK OF CUMMUNICATION...

Playstation Home For Life not for a short term experience.
Please use plain text.
Message 596 of 1,378 (3,007 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Aurelion82 wrote:

RabidWalker schrieb:

I have queried the 6GB download and whether it will needed to be redownloaded again when the data is uploaded.

English is not my first language! I dont get this last post. Did i have to redownload it again or not? Thx.

It means they are investigating if the issue you have, and that you will have to wait for an answer if the file needs to be downloaded again or not. 

Please use plain text.
Message 597 of 1,378 (2,877 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

ETA is priority number 1 !!!   :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
Message 598 of 1,378 (2,554 Views)
Level 2

feb 1st. 11pm. ha!
Please use plain text.
Message 599 of 1,378 (1,976 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Wow went to sleep...... 6 hours later, still nothing!? No word from Sony!?.... Silence is whats kills you >_<

Please use plain text.
Message 600 of 1,378 (1,589 Views)
0 Kudos