Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Accepted Solution

UPDATED: Ni No Kuni PreOrder still not working

[ Edited ]
1,377 Replies 6,406 Views edited 02-02-2013

Refer this thread:

http://www.community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Technical/Ni-No-Kuni-digital-pre-orde...

Why I created a new one? Coz that is wrongly marked as solved when it isn't solved. I suspect no one is paying attention coz someone wrongly marked it solved. It is already 1st Feb where I am and there is no sign of rest of download. I should've been able to play right now. But I can't play right now even if it were made available as 15GB will take 5-6 hours to download for me.

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

MUC_pewpew

96%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MUC_pewpew
Accepted Solution

Hi guys,

so here's the juice:

first of, sorry for all the confusion around this title. We for sure didnt do this on purpose and hopefully you guys wont make us a head shorter now. It turned out that the initial version of NNK was not uploaded correctly to the Store on friday. And for that we want to appologise.

So how did we fix this:

For all users who bought the game (incl via pre-order) before Friday around 6 pm, these users please need to download the 2nd part of NNK from the store (for free). So these users should have the following files on their system: 6GB + Part 2

For all other users, incl. user where their pre-order failed and didnt get charged: you please need to go back to the PS Store and need to purchase the game as usual. For this customers only 1 file will be available: 16GB

Now there is a third scenario: what happens to the people who obtained the incomplete file (only 6GB) and deleted this by accident. Well, for this i need your help so i can escalate this problem.

So here is the question: Are there some users who got charged and obtained the 6GB file but deleted it? And now, when trying to re-download this title from the store, it wont work. Please post your PSN-IDs following my post here.

Thank you for your patience, understanding and feedback on this matter.

-MUC

View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Betreff: wooohooo still downloading.. xD

[ Edited ]

/16

pirat88hh

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
pirat88hh
Accepted Solution

i started a petition thread for refunding or free stuff - take part

0 Kudos

Re: Ni No Kuni PreOrder still not working

/16

Cirran

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Cirran
Accepted Solution

RabidWalker wrote:

Hi guys,

The file size was questioned yesterday absolutely, the interaction I had with the store team suggested that the 6gb file was a representation of the entire file download (which was displayed on the store at the time).

I wasn't aware the US store equivalent of the actual file size was 21GB (usually we are unaware as the store content is independant from the European one).

There was many many posts about the US store size compared to ours....

0 Kudos

/16

Rawanz

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Rawanz
Accepted Solution

RabidWalker wrote:

Hi guys,

The file size was questioned yesterday absolutely, the interaction I had with the store team suggested that the 6gb file was a representation of the entire file download (which was displayed on the store at the time).

I wasn't aware the US store equivalent of the actual file size was 21GB (usually we are unaware as the store content is independant from the European one).

Thanks for being honest with us about this. And not just making up some crap excuse. Just wish the team would had looked more into it, so all this could had been avoided.

/16

BlackCanary

75%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
BlackCanary
Accepted Solution

RabidWalker wrote:

Hi guys,

Rabid thats really bad on your side you guys need more communication from each store. Why didn't the USA store give you guys the heads up so this situaration never occured.

That is stupidity on your behafe.

Its still not up yet. And the Ni No Kuni page on the PSN Store has been taken down i just checked.

0 Kudos

Playstation Home For Life not for a short term experience.
/16

BlackCanary

75%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
BlackCanary
Accepted Solution

RabidWalker wrote:

Hi guys,

Currently on the store is the 6GB file for Ni No Kuni, which is not the complete file for download. I have queried this upload from the store team so will let update when I have more information.

Rabid

Rabid Can you please find out from them how long its going to take for them to upload the 16GB file on to the PSN Store i understand your trying your best. But i think you can try harder. Some of us haven't slept all night and have been up since 12 am and some of us have taken days off from work.

SCEE is breaching The Sale of Goods Act 1979 (SGA) provides four main protections for buyers. You owe more than I'm sorry.

Sorry a games website has wrote an article about SCEE stupidity and is avalible to read and find on www.N4G.com.

0 Kudos

Playstation Home For Life not for a short term experience.
/16

tahitianwarrior

81%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
tahitianwarrior
Accepted Solution

how long you guys reckon it will take to upload 14 gigs ??? 1 more hour ?

I know some of you guys did not sleep last night well here it's 1am already so ahahahah should I wait or should I go lalalalalallaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :BigGrin:

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

/16

GravityBlessing

53%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GravityBlessing
Accepted Solution
The 6GB version is gone again in Germany x)
0 Kudos

/16

Vampire_Azrial

52%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Vampire_Azrial
Accepted Solution

Yeah, the 6GB file is the install data you would install off the disk, it's not the main game though, just a work load to make the disk play smoother.

0 Kudos

Master of speling mitakse
/16

tahitianwarrior

81%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
tahitianwarrior
Accepted Solution

Godot1710 a écrit :

Does the 6GB File has any purpose at all?

language pack apparently!!!

0 Kudos

/16

Grimfargo

65%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Grimfargo
Accepted Solution

Well had a nice walk with my dog and camled down a bit.

Still waiting that this friggin file is available and Sony (I know you dont care) you lost a loyal PSN Store customer.

0 Kudos

Betreff: Ni No Kuni PreOrder still not working

/16

Rampazzen

73%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Rampazzen
Accepted Solution

Unbelievable and ridicolous.

"Whops we forgot 16 GB of files, sorry guys will fix it soon"

Total incompetence and absolutely zero care for the users, even for the ones that said "Ok np, **** happens!". 

Then you call them and they are like "You are the first calling us, we dont have a clue about this problem" they also told me that the game its just the 6GB file xD, yeah of course.

If you wanted to make fun of yourself, well, mission accomplished. Im laughing since the first call at the support and it will probably provide comic relief for a day or two apparently xD. My barber would have treated the matter with more responsability and seriousness. Thank you, for the laughs at least, for the rest its better if i dont go on, this forum probably has a language filter so it would be unreadable xD.

Peace and support to all the ones like me that still has to sleep to begin the (endless) download. Ciao from Italy!

Rif.: Ni No Kuni PreOrder still not working

/16

DENGOJIN

59%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
DENGOJIN
Accepted Solution

thanks rabid , can't wait to put my hands on the game

0 Kudos

/16

aliceliddell1

46%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
aliceliddell1
Accepted Solution

Thank you Rabid. :)

0 Kudos

/16

Lillakillen

42%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Lillakillen
Accepted Solution

Well even though i'm pretty mad about this incompetent work, i'm still looking forward to play it. I feel bad for everyone in the EU who pre-ordered this, feels almost like the release of D3. I'm patiently waiting for the 16gb file, but i'll tell you this, it's the first and last time i'll ever pre-order something from PSN.

0 Kudos

/16

pirat88hh

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
pirat88hh
Accepted Solution

im rolling a big fat joe now and calm down a bit

0 Kudos

/16

CrunchyPenguin

47%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
CrunchyPenguin
Accepted Solution

I just went out to try buy the special edition (I figured 50quid for the psn version for 2 pets, rip off, but better then noubt) but im my little town theres only a game and an HMV, hmv arent stocking new games and Game had none of the special editions delivered (when they where delivered on Wednesday btw) I just wanna start the huge download before I go to sleep, fortunatly not working tonight but \I could still do with some shut eye.

0 Kudos

/16

Palette_Swap

66%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Palette_Swap
Accepted Solution
That's the most annoying part. People were downright ignored when they pointed it out. Listening to them could have avoided the issue altogether.

Re : Ni No Kuni PreOrder still not working

/16

Ryujima

43%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Ryujima
Accepted Solution
Right Rabid, as many have pointed out, we informed you of this yesterday and basically fobbed us all off without checking the details. Bravo. If you actually want to try to do something that many of us may consider useful and going down the path to earn customer trust again you can tell us one or all of these things:

1. How do we apply for a pain free and rapid refund for those of us who wish it? SCEE have violated laws in Europe and Australia that protect their customers from this kind of *****e business effort and ethics.

2. What, if any (and there had damn well better be), serious compensation will be offered to those affected regardless of if they want a refund or not (namco bandai stepped up with a hard backed book, 20US credit and a full refund for their most recent screw up to do with this game and even that was considered a poor do)

These boards have been running for a while now with only the most piddly of recognition from anyone holding any kind of authority to deal with this matter, no doubt kotaku, ign, hell even penny arcade and others will no doubt have details up and running for the world to see before this is fixed at this rate. As a potential for keeping the tide of nerd rage and hateful bile and venom from washing over SCEE's public image any faster then it needs to I offer this possible action for you to perform.

*keep us updated for gawds sakes* one message an hour or so from one of the code monkies we could care less but actual, honest to god acknowledgement and updates is what we want.
0 Kudos

/16

BleedingWell

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
BleedingWell
Accepted Solution
To wrap this up a nice formal apology from someone higher up at SCEE perhaps?

We were ignored and misled in regards to the pre-order to say the least.
0 Kudos

/16

Deegan85

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Deegan85
Accepted Solution

Being uploaded to the store now? Thats great, a company with Sony's resources/infrastructure should be able to upload this extremely fast!

Like i said earlier, 12pm or i'm demanding a much entitled refund. I don't care how big Sony think they are, they're still accountable for their mistakes like every other company!

0 Kudos

/16

militoo

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
militoo
Accepted Solution

About refound.... well i have to call by phone 4 times. 
1º One girl put me a record thats how packaje my ps3 and send to repair. . . . (*****?? i want cancel my purchase!)

2º No one answer. Just 5 or more minuts waiting for nothing and then the call ends.

3º My call was more agresive cause they are laugthing at me the 2 times before, so the guy get serious. He make me wait again for a while and then he said "The incidence number is...." and then te call ends. YES. THATS WHAT HAPPEND !!!! Just like in movies when the guy are dying.... incredible....

4º call... to much angry.... the same guy take me the phone. Say sorry for the last call, he said he stop hear me (lol?). So ask me to take note and tellme a incidence number and tell me that actualy psn is working on NNK issue. Then i say that its not what im asking for, tell him that my only problem is that i want my money back and cancel NNK purchased, cause i sould be playing right now, and if i go to the store i can take it right now, not like Sony are doing....
So he make me wait again and change the incidence again. They contact with me in 1-3 days to try solve my problem he said. But i think they probably not, probably if they call me is only to say me "oh sorry u cant" .... so i must go to bank and cancel the transference. . . but if i do that then i going to be the bad guy of the movie. .. .¬¬

its really anoying that i have to call 4 times and they just kiding me and solving nothing.... t h i s i s f u c k i n g r i d i c u l u s

fu sny, really, fu

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel