Support

PSN Support

PSN Support

15 Jul 2012
By: THEHARD7

2 Posts

You have deactivated your devices recently and cannot use this feature at this time.

17 Replies 8839 Views Created 15-07-2012

Two months ago I had bought a new PlayStation 3 and did not activate the old

Now the new has been stolen and I did change the password, but the biggest problem is that in the title!

What is the solution frankly I do not want to wait 6 months or the remaining I have! 

please help

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 18 (8,839 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Re: You have deactivated your devices recently and cannot use this feature at this time.

Phone Sony. I mean seriously, what do you expect anyone on here to do?

My PSN Profile

All blank friend requests will be refused.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 18 (8,825 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: You have deactivated your devices recently and cannot use this feature at this time.

[ Edited ]

OrdosAlpha wrote:

Phone Sony. I mean seriously, what do you expect anyone on here to do?

Yes, if you have used the option on the SEN website to deactivate all your systems then you will have wait 6 months to do it yourself again.

You can contact your local PlayStation Support and request they do it for you.

SFZ

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 18 (8,805 Views)

I emailed the technical support and the problem was resolved thanks to help

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 18 (8,774 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Hello friend i have your problem.I called my local support but they didn't deactivate for me.How did you convince them?I cant reach my account because of this problem for 2 weeks :smileysad: Please help me

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 18 (6,833 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

You should still be able to login to your account without it being activated. Activations are required to play downloaded content.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 18 (6,831 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Ulfin7 wrote:

Hello friend i have your problem.I called my local support but they didn't deactivate for me.How did you convince them?I cant reach my account because of this problem for 2 weeks :smileysad: Please help me

If you aren't able to deactivate games from a console as you no longer have it you should be able to do so from the Account Management website. Go to "Account"> "Media & Devices", then click the arrow at "Games", and choose "Deactivate All"oawhehuwguoej.PNG

If you explain calmly, and clearly your situation to Customer Support then they should help with your issue.

For example, if you have been burgled, you would tell them that you have been burgled, no longer have the system, that you've changed your password (making sure you have actually done so) and you'd like the old console to be deactivated.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 18 (6,823 Views)
Level 1

I called my local customer support (Turkey) to deactivate all my systems linked my account.They said ''we arent able to deactivate your system,you should wait 6 months'' but i said i've never used ''deactivate all'' feature then they said this again ''we arent able to deactivate your system,you should wait 6 months''.I searched the forums some people called their customer support and then they deactivated their account for them.Why my customer support didnt this for me.Can i know when i used ''deactivate all'' feature because i didnt use it and i could reach my account in 9 May.I just want to solve this problem because i pre-ordered Last of Us and i want to use my pre-order bonus code and i want to buy all Resident Evil 6 and Revelations dlcs.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 18 (6,819 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Ultimately, short of returning to them, and quoting the forums, or even linking them to this thread where they should be able to see that they should be helping, there's nothing more you can do as they're the ones with the keys to the system.

From what I've heard the Turkish customer support is really pretty poor in comparison with most other regions support systems. You could try quoting the numerous other cases and questioning them as to what makes yours any different.

Sorry but there's not much I can do besides offer advice :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 18 (6,799 Views)

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 18 (6,310 Views)
0 Kudos