By Maj4ed

Maj4ed

23%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

psn account banned or temporarily suspended !!!!!

39 Replies 6,679 Views Created 02-06-2012

My psn account banned or temporarily suspended i don.t know why 

help me 

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

CalvinModz

24%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
CalvinModz
Accepted Solution

Same thing Happend Me Do You No Anything About it? :Stupid:

0 Kudos

Re: psn account banned or temporarily suspended !!!!!

Beta Tester
/16

SuperFastZombie

• Beta Tester
92%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SuperFastZombie
Accepted Solution

Once again guys if you did not receive an e-mail to the Sign in ID (e-mail address) then you will need to contact PlayStation Support to get details on the ban. 

SFZ

0 Kudos

/16

GamingShow41

29%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GamingShow41
Accepted Solution

my account has beeen banned plz help my psn was jonnyashton

0 Kudos

/16

kRaZy916HigH

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
kRaZy916HigH
Accepted Solution

i never got an e-mail telling me why i was banned or temporarily suspended i would like too know why n how long the ban is

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
MVP
/16

strangeplaice

• MVP
95%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
strangeplaice
Accepted Solution

kRaZy916HigH wrote:

i never got an e-mail telling me why i was banned or temporarily suspended i would like too know why n how long the ban is <snip>

Don't publicly post your email address ;) You'll end up subscribed to spam and junk mail. To find out ban details you need to speak to Support.

You can find the Customer Support numbers here.

0 Kudos

/16
23%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
burny01_LifeBand
Accepted Solution

i got banned thursday 24th at 6pm, so i rang sony up on 08447360595 right away spoke to the adviser and he could not give me the reason behind the banning. was on the phone 30-45 min when he finally said its due to hacking and again could not give me no explonation behind the banning, so i asked to speak to a manager about the situation. next morning at 11am the manger phoned me and said that my account was banned because of 'exploitation'. i asked for details of what i was supposed to have exploited but he would not give any reason, any logic or explonation as that info was delicote to there service and servers. ok look ive had that account for 5 years and spent £100s on psn which i cannot access anymore due to these conditions. if i had done something wrong then fair enough but thats not the case, so basically some1 has hacked onto my account via psn and im being punished for it, where's the logic behind that!

TO ALL PS3 USER's: SONY DOES NOT GIVE 2 [Removed] ABOUT ITS CUSTOMERS

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Beta Tester
/16

SuperFastZombie

• Beta Tester
92%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SuperFastZombie
Accepted Solution

burny01_LifeBand wrote:

i got banned thursday 24th at 6pm, so i rang sony up on 08447360595 right away spoke to the adviser and he could not give me the reason behind the banning. was on the phone 30-45 min when he finally said its due to hacking and again could not give me no explonation behind the banning, so i asked to speak to a manager about the situation. next morning at 11am the manger phoned me and said that my account was banned because of 'exploitation'. i asked for details of what i was supposed to have exploited but he would not give any reason, any logic or explonation as that info was delicote to there service and servers. ok look ive had that account for 5 years and spent £100s on psn which i cannot access anymore due to these conditions. if i had done something wrong then fair enough but thats not the case, so basically some1 has hacked onto my account via psn and im being punished for it, where's the logic behind that!

TO ALL PS3 USER's: SONY DOES NOT GIVE 2 [Removed] ABOUT ITS CUSTOMERS

Hi burny01_LifeBand,

Please keep your language PG on the forums. We have a lot of younger users here.

Regarding your ban you can request details and evidence of the alleged infraction. But you will have to pursue this with PlayStation Support

SFZ

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]

/16
23%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
burny01_LifeBand
Accepted Solution

appologies for language, but look i spoke to the support team then i spoke to the manager and they 'WOULD NOT' give me any explonation behind the banning. So even if you ring them up they will NOT give you the reason which is a joke. How can you ban someone without giving specific details behind the banning? When i spoke to the so called MANAGER he said in bold statement that, that information is very delicate and fragile information and we CAN NOT pass that on to you.

0 Kudos

/16

MoNSteR_4323

25%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MoNSteR_4323
Accepted Solution

hello everyone, okay so yesterday i was on my playstation and my boyfriend came over and i told him he could play not realizing i was still on a friend from schools account and he got on the playstation store and he bought 2 games each 60 dollars a piece thinking that it was my mothers credit card she was allowing him to get them but he didnt realize that he was still on my friends account and he happened to already have his borhters credit card intered in the account so he accidentally ordered the games on his account my friend didnt realize and he changed his account info thinking someone hacked him i called him right away and we worked things out and he got his money back but when he changed his password it did something and now neither of us can acess any accounts on our playstations there is a message coming up telling us that our cousels are currently banned or temporarily suspended from the playstation network neither of us are sure why this happened but it did and it has been like this yesterday since about 1:30 pm and is still continuing everything is worked out on our end we arent sure why we cant acess psn on our ps3s   

PLEASE HELP!    - MoNSteR_4323 (Asia v.)

0 Kudos

/16

MoNSteR_4323

25%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MoNSteR_4323
Accepted Solution

hello sorry im not sure if my last entry went through.

okay so i was playing playstation on my friends account getting his gun ranks higher and i invited my boyfriend over to my house to play also and i told him when i got there that there is 2 games that my mom said we could download from her credit card and to download them while i got in the shower and while i was in the shower i remembered i had forgot to log out of his account before i told him that and not paying attention he bought the 2 games on my friends account but there was already a credit card entered so he didnt bother entering my moms card in and he purchase $119.98 (2 games)  on my friends brothers card, accidentally my friends brother freaking out changed the password to his account so i called and told him what happened and we worked out the financial stuff and everything is all fine on our end now after the games finished downloading on my ps3 i restarted it because it had been on for numerous hours downloading the games and when i turned it back on and it said "this cousel has been banned or temporarily suspended" as well as my friends so both of our ps3s dont work on any account online at all right now and we dont know why its happening, we are both very loyal customers and spend a nice amount of money on the playstation network

PLEASE HELP!- MoNSteR_4323 (Asia V.)

0 Kudos

/16

wayneyboi92

24%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
wayneyboi92
Accepted Solution

hi i bought a second hand ps3 which is banned because it was the previous owner hu got it banned is there neway of sorting it out?

0 Kudos

MVP
/16

mont348

• MVP
96%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
mont348
Accepted Solution

wayneyboi92 wrote:

hi i bought a second hand ps3 which is banned because it was the previous owner hu got it banned is there neway of sorting it out?

You'll have to try get a refund or replacement if it was purchased from a store that shouldn't be a problem.

0 Kudos

/16

wayneyboi92

24%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
wayneyboi92
Accepted Solution

yh but is there anyway of getting the ban off as it wasnt me who got it banned my account is fine just a console ban 

0 Kudos

MVP
/16

mont348

• MVP
96%
12 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
mont348
Accepted Solution

wayneyboi92 wrote:

yh but is there anyway of getting the ban off as it wasnt me who got it banned my account is fine just a console ban 

I don't think there's anyway to get a console ban lifted, that's why I suggested returning it for refund or replacement.

0 Kudos

MVP
/16

strangeplaice

• MVP
95%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
strangeplaice
Accepted Solution

mont348 wrote:

wayneyboi92 wrote:

I don't think there's anyway to get a console ban lifted, that's why I suggested returning it for refund or replacement.

It's unlikely but you could contact Customer Support and explain the situation. If they're happy with it then they might lift the ban, but you're probably best off returning it and getting a refund.

Stores are supposed to check this stuff prior to accepting the products, if they don't then it's their fault for selling you something not fit for purpose.

0 Kudos

/16

omar_mougy

30%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
omar_mougy
Accepted Solution
My account omar_ mougy is Not working giving me psn account banned or temporarily suspended , i dont know the reason and i didnt receive an email !!!
0 Kudos

/16

omar_mougy

30%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
omar_mougy
Accepted Solution
When the email is send , i need to know as soon as poosible as i need the account within few days as i just purchased the season path in black ops 2 for 50$ !!
0 Kudos

/16

DiscoMoose

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
DiscoMoose
Accepted Solution

Apparently, $ONY like to wait till people load their accounts with tons of money and buy a bunch of games, then pay for 2 years worth of PS+, THEN BAN YOUR ACCOUNT..

Seriously. Not cool.

I logged online and this crap happens? Ive been trying to report SEVERAL people who were doing stupid crap that was ruining the game for me, my friends and everyone else on my team. Yet i can be reported for nothing i know of? This is BS, and I WILL be seeking alternatives (legally) if not reimbursed for my money, or unbanned.

0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

soozibags

• Beta Tester
97%
13 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
soozibags
Accepted Solution
Accidental entry sorry
0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Twitter * YouTube * GD Nativity

'I would of been on it like a car boot but £50 is just taking the Michelle'
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel