Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: psn account banned or temporarily suspended !!!!!

[ Edited ]

asimboy wrote:

hello i recently bought a ps3 from a frend and when i tried logging in to psn it says "your psn has ben temproialy banned or temporially suspended " could you please help me because i want to play online as soon as possiballe

Nope, just go get a brand new PS3 and give more money to $ony.

This constant banning reports are starting to seriously scare me, iv spend a fortune on PSN and i would be hella mad if i got banned over something i didn't commit and with no means of UN-bannig, seriously, mad enough to take to the court.

Is this $ony new policy to scare people form online play? cause they may be banned just cause they played with someone who hacked/cheated? and whats with the permanent bans? is there no time based bans? like for a month or something?.

Thou it doesn't say for how long the ban is on the PS3 that's supposedly should come via email with other info.
Which is another thing, most if not all reports here state that they got no email and can't get any info via phone.

Thankfully i'm an old school gamer such i don't play much if not at all online but these reports make me being scared just to log into PSN, to see that notification.

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 40 (1,902 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

His "friend" sold him a banned system. How is that Sony's fault? And, please, Sony don't ban without concrete proof of the offence. Most offenders won't dare admit blame, hence all the "duh y am i band!?!" threads. They know why they've been banned, and play dumb to act all innocent. If you play by the rules online and don't go out of your way to be down right abusive, racist, discriminatory, act like a sexual predator, or cheat to high heaven, then guess what you'll get on just fine.

My PSN Profile

All blank friend requests will be refused.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 40 (1,895 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Bans are issued for breaches of the PSN Terms of Service which you agree to when you sign up for a PSN account.

Bans are never given for no reason and you should be informed of the offence on request.

0 Kudos
Message 33 of 40 (1,874 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

My account omar_ mougy is Not working giving me psn account banned or temporarily suspended , i dont know the reason and i didnt receive an email !!!
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 40 (1,852 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

When the email is send , i need to know as soon as poosible as i need the account within few days as i just purchased the season path in black ops 2 for 50$ !!
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 40 (1,846 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Apparently, $ONY like to wait till people load their accounts with tons of money and buy a bunch of games, then pay for 2 years worth of PS+, THEN BAN YOUR ACCOUNT..

Seriously. Not cool.

I logged online and this crap happens? Ive been trying to report SEVERAL people who were doing stupid crap that was ruining the game for me, my friends and everyone else on my team. Yet i can be reported for nothing i know of? This is BS, and I WILL be seeking alternatives (legally) if not reimbursed for my money, or unbanned.

0 Kudos
Message 36 of 40 (1,631 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

my psn account got banned suspended for the fist time and its been a month and it hasn't come back plz help me and i didnt get any email from sony.:Help:

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 40 (1,502 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

hello everyone, okay so yesterday i was on my playstation and my boyfriend came over and i told him he could play not realizing i was still on a friend from schools account and he got on the playstation store and he bought 2 games each 60 dollars a piece thinking that it was my mothers credit card she was allowing him to get them but he didnt realize that he was still on my friends account and he happened to already have his borhters credit card intered in the account so he accidentally ordered the games on his account my friend didnt realize and he changed his account info thinking someone hacked him i called him right away and we worked things out and he got his money back but when he changed his password it did something and now neither of us can acess any accounts on our playstations there is a message coming up telling us that our cousels are currently banned or temporarily suspended from the playstation network neither of us are sure why this happened but it did and it has been like this yesterday since about 1:30 pm and is still continuing everything is worked out on our end we arent sure why we cant acess psn on our ps3s   

PLEASE HELP!    - MoNSteR_4323 (Asia v.)

0 Kudos
Message 38 of 40 (1,471 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

hello sorry im not sure if my last entry went through.

okay so i was playing playstation on my friends account getting his gun ranks higher and i invited my boyfriend over to my house to play also and i told him when i got there that there is 2 games that my mom said we could download from her credit card and to download them while i got in the shower and while i was in the shower i remembered i had forgot to log out of his account before i told him that and not paying attention he bought the 2 games on my friends account but there was already a credit card entered so he didnt bother entering my moms card in and he purchase $119.98 (2 games)  on my friends brothers card, accidentally my friends brother freaking out changed the password to his account so i called and told him what happened and we worked out the financial stuff and everything is all fine on our end now after the games finished downloading on my ps3 i restarted it because it had been on for numerous hours downloading the games and when i turned it back on and it said "this cousel has been banned or temporarily suspended" as well as my friends so both of our ps3s dont work on any account online at all right now and we dont know why its happening, we are both very loyal customers and spend a nice amount of money on the playstation network

PLEASE HELP!- MoNSteR_4323 (Asia V.)

0 Kudos
Message 39 of 40 (1,468 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]
Accidental entry sorry
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 40 (1,448 Views)
0 Kudos