03 Jul 2010
Playstation Staff

Going for a go!....?

14 Replies 832 Views Created 03-07-2010

Umming and arring about whether to get one now with the 10 free games offer.Ive got stuff to trade in also, but was wondering what the score is with the PSP2? or even if they are making it!!

Id get one as i support the psn only download and hated UMDs! Heard some people say about the analogue stick being awkward though? Any thoughts from a gamers perspective, ive seen TECH reviews, but not a games review.

Any help to make up my mind would be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 15 (832 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Going for a go!....?

i just got one a week or two ago... took me a while to download all the games (but its alot easier if you start them, cancel them and re-start them on media go :Thumbs: but i love it, ide say "go" for it :smileyhappy:

userbarz.com
userbarz.com
userbarz.com
userbarz.com
userbarz.com
userbarz.com
userbarz.com
userbarz.com
userbarz.com
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 15 (812 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

cheers man. Im getting mine tommorrow :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15 (773 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I bought a go about 2 weeks ago, downloaded 8 of the 10 games that came with it (Hate football and avatar), purchased portable ops and peacewalker, and now I'm out of games. Be forewarned that sony like to screw go users on the EU store.

There is far more available on the US store, both in PSP and PS1 classics.

By all means get a go, but be prepared to get lamed by lack of titles.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 15 (756 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Cheers fellas, much appreciated. How long did it take for your code to come through?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 15 (758 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Took about 4 days for my code. Can take up to a month, but you usually get it within the first week.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 15 (807 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

My code took 24 hours ...must have been lucky.

Got the PSP Go from Shopto, £175 with a £20 PSN card and then the 10 free games ... absolute bargain :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 15 (793 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

it take a long time

--------------------------

sto credits

Regardless, if we're conscious of it, visiting our imagination, or in reflection, existence can only be lived in the present.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 15 (711 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

There is no PSP2 yet, its not even a rumour its just some internet fantasy that crops up on forums. Even if they did announce a PSP at next years E3 then it would take another 6 months to 1 year to hit the market so the earliest would be 2012. PSP go is a great handheld for those who embrace digital distribution and games like MGS Peace Walker & GOW show that there is still a lot of supportfor it from sony. My code for the free games took 7 days to come through.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 15 (691 Views)
0 Kudos