PSP™ Games

19 May 2010
By: Carmanen Member 147 Posts
Level 3

Modnation Racers promotional code not valid!

8 Replies 1071 Views Created 19-05-2010

I just purchased Modnation Racers for the PSP and it came with a code that is required to activate the game's online features but when i tried to activate the code, it said "code is not valid!" Is it because today is the games launchday and servers has not yet been started or something? It really sucks, if i don't get to race online because of this silly code problem:/

A very satisfied owner of PS Vita (Wi-Fi) with PS1 support "fully" functional now! Sony, fix those missing titles!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (1,071 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Modnation Racers promotional code not valid!

I was wrong because after some info digging it looks like EU release date is officially 21th May and not today as i though... ...so thats why the code doesn't work, yet:smileyhappy: I think.

A very satisfied owner of PS Vita (Wi-Fi) with PS1 support "fully" functional now! Sony, fix those missing titles!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (1,069 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Game is out now on PS Store too but the code isn't working!!! So do we have to wait till Friday to play it online? This is ridicilous:Mad:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (1,044 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Maybe down to a lack of clarity from Sony, suppose the only thing you can do is hold sway until friday, and if it doesn't work then ask a mod for some help and advice, at the very least they will point you in the right direction, anyway hope it works out OK for you, im sure it will.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (1,040 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Thanx, hope you're right:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (1,037 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I would really appreciate if someone else could confirm that the online code isn't working yet so i can be sure that the problem is not on my side:smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (1,033 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

i would get in touch with Sony as theyt are selling an online entitlement pack for Modnation racers.

this is taken from the playstation EU blog :-

• ModNation Racers – Online Entitlement (Download only if the in-pack Online Entitlement Voucher is missing, or is no longer valid from your retail copy) (£7.99/€9.99) Rating: PEGI 7
  •  

it looks like Sony know about the non Valid vouchers and are charging to get the online reinstated.

Please use plain text.
    Message 7 of 9 (1,005 Views)
    0 Kudos
    Level 3

Problem solved, the code is now working and i've unlocked the online features:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
    Message 8 of 9 (992 Views)
    0 Kudos

could you please say to me how do you make it work?i just bought it and I have the same problem
    Please use plain text.
    Message 9 of 9 (173 Views)
    0 Kudos