PSP™ Games

Level 3

Re: PSP Online Games

Whenever I try to post my pinball hero's score online connection always drops.:Confused::Frown:

Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 93 (2,897 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

who wanan play fat princess with me ? some stange so hard to pass with single mode

Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 93 (2,133 Views)
0 Kudos

I Wish For Scott Pilgrim The Game On PSP Because i dont have money to buy PS3 or XBOX360

but if They Really Post For A Scott Pilgrim The Game on PSP sure i will buy it

Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 93 (2,053 Views)
0 Kudos

can you show me how to play online games. I have already sighned up for the playstation acount

Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 93 (1,908 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I looked on the list how can you tell if you can play it online? Does it have to say yes under WiFi?
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 93 (1,548 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Ty this is very helpfull

Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 93 (1,383 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

IT IS THE WHOLE WORLD IN OUR HANDS IF YOU CAN ADD THINGS TO IT AND  MAKE IT BETTER FOR US, PEOPLE WOULD PREFER TO BUY A PSP THAN A 3DS, DONT LET THOSE PEOPLE DOWN SONY!!!

SONY CAN JUST PUT 6GB OF DATA IN A Game AND SHORTEN IT TO 400MB THAT YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD. JUST DONT WANT US TO GO ONLINE FOR FREE ANYMORE. HOW COULD YOU DO THIS IN ALL EA SPORTS GAME (FIFA 12 AND MADDEN 12) AND PES 11. YOU COULD OF MADE US BUY ALL YOUR GAMES, YOU WOULD OF BEEN MAKIN MONEY IF YOU THOUGHT ABOUT 'INFRASTRUCTURE' INSTEAD OF 'AD HOC' . BUT YOU CAN KEEP AD-HOC MODE BUT INCLUDE INFRASTRUCTURE IN EVERY GAME TO EARN MORE MONEY, THIS IS WHAT THE PEOPLE OF PSP WANT, ITS WHAT WE DESERVE, INFRASTRUCTURE GAMES AND DONT MAKE US PAY FOR ONLINE ENTITLEMENT OR WASTE TIME WRITING THE CODE BECAUSE IM SICK AND TIRED OF SONY TREATING PSP LIKE.......

Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 93 (1,294 Views)
0 Kudos

who play Resistance Retribution or LBP ?
Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 93 (1,280 Views)
0 Kudos

ر لا
Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 93 (311 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Thx for this, will help alot :smileywink:

We are the gamers! :smileytongue: - click