Reply
Harlequiine
04
/16

Harlequiine

  • Offline
94%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Desktop Thread V4.0


WhiteyNZ wrote:

@ DJ, yep mate just uploading it for you Smiley Happy

 


Harlequiine wrote:

WhiteyNZ wrote:

Previous and Current Wallpaper, for those of you playing at home, yes that is the same person that is in my sig Smiley Tongue

 


Who is she? Smiley Surprised


Lol, my sig has changed since then. You should google the name of Hanna Beth

 


 

Cheers Smiley Very Happy
0 Kudos
Message 171 of 210 (1,446 Views)
0 Kudos
WhiteyNZ
Award Winner
04
/16

WhiteyNZ

  • Award Winner
  • Offline
84%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Desktop Thread V4.0

Newest desktop, Mazda Furai <3

 

Me!!
0 Kudos
Message 172 of 210 (1,379 Views)
0 Kudos
Tekkenspook
02
/16

Tekkenspook

  • Offline
84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Desktop Thread V4.0

I see you have CS4 photoshop Smiley Wink
0 Kudos
Message 173 of 210 (1,382 Views)
0 Kudos
GTR34mh
05
/16

GTR34mh

  • Offline
83%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Desktop Thread V4.0

 

Keeping with my Red Faction theme Smiley Very Happy.

BTG forums
0 Kudos
Message 174 of 210 (1,403 Views)
0 Kudos
McMicka
03
/16

McMicka

  • Offline
84%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Desktop Thread V4.0

Photoshop doesn't seem to like my computer, installs fine but never runs properly.

Meh.

0 Kudos
Message 175 of 210 (1,389 Views)
0 Kudos
Diamondsarnt4eva
02
/16
88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Desktop Thread V4.0


McMicka wrote:

Photoshop doesn't seem to like my computer, installs fine but never runs properly.

Meh.


 

Have you tried Photoshop Elements. Its like a lite version of Photoshop. Its what I use and it runs smooth as. It deosn't have all the features the full version has but its easier to run and use.

Photobucket
0 Kudos
Message 176 of 210 (1,380 Views)
0 Kudos
The_IrishNinja
02
/16

The_IrishNinja

  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Desktop Thread V4.0

[ Edited ]

I use Photoshop CS4 Extended edition, $1k almost for full retail Smiley Sad Good thing I have a friend with a business license key.

 

Also will post my new wallpaper once I have installed the new RAM kit and updated my OS to accommodate.

Message Edited by The_IrishNinja on 16-06-2009 06:55 PM
0 Kudos
Message 177 of 210 (1,372 Views)
0 Kudos
Diamondsarnt4eva
02
/16
88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Desktop Thread V4.0


The_IrishNinja wrote:

I use Photoshop CS4 Extended edition, $1k almost for full retail Smiley Sad Good thing I have a friend with a business license key.

 

Also will post my new wallpaper once I have installed the new RAM kit and updated my OS to accommodate.

Message Edited by The_IrishNinja on 16-06-2009 06:55 PM

??? Really.

Photobucket
0 Kudos
Message 178 of 210 (1,355 Views)
0 Kudos
The_IrishNinja
02
/16

The_IrishNinja

  • Offline
80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Desktop Thread V4.0


Diamondsarnt4eva wrote:

The_IrishNinja wrote:

I use Photoshop CS4 Extended edition, $1k almost for full retail Smiley Sad Good thing I have a friend with a business license key.

 

Also will post my new wallpaper once I have installed the new RAM kit and updated my OS to accommodate.

Message Edited by The_IrishNinja on 16-06-2009 06:55 PM

??? Really.


Yep I had a new RAM kit to install but it's been done now so once I change over my OS I will post a picture.

0 Kudos
Message 179 of 210 (1,347 Views)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Diamondsarnt4eva
02
/16
88%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Re: Desktop Thread V4.0


The_IrishNinja wrote:

 

Yep I had a new RAM kit to install but it's been done now so once I change over my OS I will post a picture.


And who was so nice as to help you with that?

Photobucket
0 Kudos
Message 180 of 210 (1,345 Views)
0 Kudos