11 May 2009
By xErrOrz

Playstation Staff

Network Access Code ?

[ Edited ]
11 Replies 4,087 Views edited 11-05-2009

I know I'm late for this but can someone help me out with an Network Access Code, just to play with mates at some online PlayStation 2 Games. I've tried calling them, but I can't get through. I tried emailing them but they don't reply. Can anyone send me a Network Access Code through private message or give me information on how to get one faster please?

Thanks. 

Message Edited by xErrOrz on 11-05-2009 10:24 AM
Message Edited by xErrOrz on 11-05-2009 10:26 AM
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 12 (4,087 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Network Access Code ?

In the olden days of PS2 online they used to make Network Adapters. They used to come with a Network Access code but now that they don't make them anymore and PS3 in full swing i don't think you will be able to get one anywhere bud.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.wizards.com/magic/images/whatcolor_isred.jpg[/IMG][URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][B]Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/B][/URL][/CENTER]
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12 (4,033 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Geachie wrote:
In the olden days of PS2 online they used to make Network Adapters. They used to come with a Network Access code but now that they don't make them anymore and PS3 in full swing i don't think you will be able to get one anywhere bud.

^^ yeah I managed to pick up one of those on ebay a while back it fixed to the back of my PS2,

there are a couple on ebay atm

good luck.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 12 (4,036 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]
If you have Slimline PS2, your Network Access Code will be on the back of the manual. If you have older PS2 model you'll find the Network Access Code on the PS2 Network Adapter. Please note that the Network Access Code is unique to each Slimline PS2 and/or PS2 Network Adapter. Moreover, it can be used once and only once, and using someone else's NAC is illegal and will not work. Hope this helps.
Message Edited by SCSS on 13-05-2009 06:10 PM
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 12 (4,002 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Your best bet is just to keep emailing them, yuo sure yuo got the right email adress?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 12 (3,794 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

just keep trying them m8 it took me countless emails &  over a week of solid phoning everyday............ then one day around 11:40 am someone answered & had a right earfull off me for the s**t ! quality of customer service & how long its taken to contact someone to get a network access disk & code ,it took around a month to get to me the guy on the phone was ok though, but ongoing bad service like this & ongoing technical issues with various console models has put me right off getting a ps3, :Argh: good luck tho m8 
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 12 (3,774 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

one came with my PSP i used that to play online with my PS2, only used it once or twice though :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 12 (3,729 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

email network services they will send you a serial number via email.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 12 (3,514 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Where on the back of the PS2 slim manual is the code???
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 12 (3,042 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

hi, its not on the back of the manual,it should be on a seperate piece of paper/card along with some phone numbers i thnk
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12 (3,030 Views)
0 Kudos