11 May 2006
By Homobo
Playstation Staff

Edge 163 Scores

20 Replies 310 Views Created 11-05-2006
Hello guys, girls and Lantern. Reviews Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends - 8 Dreamfall: The Longest Journey - 7 Kingdom Hearts II - 7 Ninety-Nine Nights - 6 Auto Assault - 5 Rumble Roses XX - 6 Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 2 - 7 Urban Chaos: Riot Response - 6 Rogue Trooper - 7 Untold Legends 2: The Warrior's Code - 6 Generation of Chaos - 5 Samurai Champloo - 6 Lost Magic - 5 Under Defeat - 6 Previews (just the main ones) Okami Lost Planet Sensible Soccer Dead Rising Merceanaries 2 Moto GP '06 Mother 3 Articles and Features Interview with creators of Lego Star Wars Alone in the Dark Red Steel Bugs in Games -------------- So very dry on the review front which isn't surprise tbh, nothing to say really except maybe 99 Nights getting a 6, looked pretty decent from videos but Edge probably didn't like the repetition which is obious when you see footage. Good score for Kingdom Hearts, decent 7 considering it's one of those 'more of the same' kind of games. Previews look tasty, i simply can't wait for Sensi, one of my most anticipated games this year. Okami should be an interesting read, my most anticipated game as of now. And i'm interested in Mercenaries 2, the first game showed plenty of potential and maybe that potential will be tapped in the next gen. Next month will be good, Edge's impressions of E3 and of course for me, what they think of the Wii. However, i won't be reading too much of this issue considering a lot of the info is a little out of date, with E3 and all. Laters.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 21 (310 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Edge 163 Scores

You're right Hominid, pretty dry reviews this issue (Hey, Hominid!). Kingdom Hearts II has received good scores from both GamesTM and Edge now, however. That, for me, definitely screams 'buy'.
---------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 21 (310 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Nice to see you around these parts again Mic, btw when is Kingdom Hearts coming out? Seems like eternity that it's been in development.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 21 (310 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Hello guys, girls and Lantern. w00t for special treatment! :smileyvery-happy: The rest of you should be hanging your heads in shame right now. Edit: Anything at all interesting or new about Okami?
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 21 (310 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Hmm, not bad, a good score for KH2 as I anticipated. I'll be buying it next month fo' sho', seeng as EDGE make about the best articles, their coverage should be great. :smileyhappy:
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 21 (310 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

KHII getting a 7 is more then good enough for me as I'm a fan. Could you tell me whether Mercs 2 is 360 and PS3 or is it going on one console only?
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 21 (310 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

KHII getting a 7 is more then good enough for me as I'm a fan. Could you tell me whether Mercs 2 is 360 and PS3 or is it going on one console only? It's getting released on both the Xbox 360 and PS3 however no release date announced as of yet. Here is the official site if you're interested
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 21 (310 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Nothing on the review sections stands out.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 21 (310 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

w00t for special treatment! :smileyvery-happy:

The rest of you should be hanging your heads in shame right now.

The day I die a happy fellow is when I get my name seperate from the rest. Lantern, you are a happy fellow, indeed.

Anywho, Kingdom Hearts II can't be that far away now, surely? It feels like it has been lingering on our games radar for ages now, but I guess translation is the main reason behind this enormous wait. If only the entire world spoke English...
---------
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 21 (310 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Homind, would you be so kind as to post the OPS2 Mag inforamtion when you recieve it?
Oh and good topic, always good to see your Mag score topics creeping in.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 21 (310 Views)
0 Kudos