02 Feb 2006

Playstation Staff

Good deal tsfp

7 Replies 551 Views Created 02-02-2006
Just thought id let you all know play.com are selling timesplitters future perfect for £4.96 new with free delivery - bargain !! Incidently is the single player any good on this game ?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8 (551 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

No Subject

Hes not kidding! That really is a bargain. From what I hear, its a great shoot em up in one player mode, but for a fiver, its worth it just for the multiplayer.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8 (551 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

No Subject

its been like that for a while, hence all the other topics about it. but the game is worth buying for £30, £5 is a steal. youre actually stealing from Play.com, you should feel ashamed. but do it anyway. the single player would probably last a little while, but the online multiplayer was where its at. dont know if people still play it online anymore though. they must do. Instructions for Use: Focus as though youre looking through the image...
DriveClub!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8 (551 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

No Subject

Pity i bought it for £35.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8 (551 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

No Subject

amazon r doing it for under a 5 too!! going on this tommorrow...u can go split screen online too with 4 of you!! b]Robotec Online Gaming Forums[/b
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8 (551 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

No Subject

quote:
Originally posted by Lewisp: Incidently is the single player any good on this game ?
ItÂ’s the same as Timesplitters 2 really. No worse, no better. Story mode is superb overall. The only real problem is that itÂ’s a bit too short. ThereÂ’s 13 levels (spanning from 1924 to 2401) in total and most of them take about 30 minutes to complete. ItÂ’s fantastic whilst it lasts though. Although the futuristic levels are a bit samey and bland. ThereÂ’s 3 difficulty settings and the whole story mode can be done in 2-player co-operative splitscreen. Challenge mode and Arcade Custom is very similar to Timesplitters 2. Arcade Custom is basically just matches with bots and pre-set rules (for example, kill 30 monkeys in 5 minutes using only rocket launcher). ItÂ’s fun to try to get gold medals. Challenge mode is also pretty much identical to the Challenge mode in TS2 - therefore itÂ’s fantastic. ThereÂ’s some really varied challenges from racing a remote controlled cat to monkey curling. ItÂ’s great fun but thereÂ’s not really that many challenges to do. But TS:FP with mates is probably the most fun you can have on the PS2.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8 (551 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

No Subject

tsfp is brill! i dont no y people aint buyin it now!!! BUY IT!! NOWS THE TIME PEOPLE! thanks to odogg and ralamantis for the sigs!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8 (551 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

No Subject

I got TSFP when it first came out it still is a fantastic game to play. If i didnt have the game now i would buy it for that price. ---------------------------------------------------------------- Been Here Since - 11/01/03 @ 22:40 Last Gaming Item Bought/Recieved - Spiderman 2 (UMD Video) My Collection | My Wishlist ----------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8 (551 Views)
0 Kudos