Level 2

Re: Dead Space 2!?

Theyve already said there making a sequel . They said it would be released somewhere near the movie.
www.facebook.com/adam.roddis

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 24 (1,181 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

the_HILL_king wrote:

considering the ending there isnt really a good set up for dead space 2

Btw any tips on where to find peng?

The Peng trophy is in one of the later levels (can't remember which one, and I sold it after I got platinum), I think the penultimate one where you load the marker onto the dropship / shuttle. It's the bit where you re-visit the very start of the game, where you originally crash. It's between the two gantries, at the end nearest the arrivals lounge. You need telekinesis to grab it.

Didn't know about the Wii version. Since Res Evil 4 : Wii edition was the best of the bunch, I'm really hoping for this.

Oh, and don't forget - you don't actually see what happens at the end... And who says a sequel can't be a prequel?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 24 (1,160 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

i think it's a dead cert myself.

they went through the trouble of writing a whole prequel already (look online for dead space cartoon prequel) and there are rumours of a movie even!  so i'd say dead space 2 is a definate, i definately hope so!  dead space is an amazing game, going just by the resident evil 5 demo, dead space walks all over the new resident evil imo! 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 24 (1,146 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

[ Edited ]
yer i agree kinda mate dead space has a WAAY better (scare/jumping out your skin.) than the new resi evils wish they made more resi evils with more scary parts in it i love a good Banging heartbeat lmao lets me know im still alive :smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:
Message Edited by Evildead7777 on 08-03-2009 08:31 PM

have 27 PS3 games now :smileyvery-happy:

Kitty got wet!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 24 (1,131 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

why would they ever want to do that? (btw i didnt like dead space)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 24 (1,117 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

but yeah ive seen some pretty official looking stuff for it and ea do make the same game every year (a.k.a. 'the ea strategy')
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 24 (1,115 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Pretty sure there will be one, there is one coming out for the wii aswell 
******** Feel free to add me but my PSN is NOT my username*******
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 24 (1,100 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

The developers have stated they would like to do a sequel and even a film. The game was a huge success so it's bound to happen eventually but it isn't likely we will here anything this soon. The next Dead Space game is the rail shooter for Wii.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 24 (1,090 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Love this game aswell. On my second play through, just a few trophies to go. Peng is at the begining of chapter 11.
He was a pro, he was fast, he f**king came out of nowhere.
[Boom]...
shoots the chinamen dead in two seconds. Easy man I am a cop
Then turns around and says something to Malky like...
No women, no kids.
[boom]
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 24 (1,084 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Dead Space is a quality game, and im pretty sure they will bring out a sequel, hope they bring out a movie too.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 24 (1,074 Views)
0 Kudos