02 Oct 2009
Playstation Staff

Fifa 10 player ratings?

5 Replies 1,580 Views Created 02-10-2009

why o why have EA got the player ratings so wrong in manager mode im manchester united in my manager mode and seein as there a 5 star team the player ratings are meant to be gd but NOOOOO there not rooney is 83, van der sar is 77 my highest rated player is rooney evan tho when i go into team management before a match it says hes 92 n that van der sar is 83 as normal so what has gone wrong so that the ratings drop so far when im in a game

has any1 else got this problem or is it jst me 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (1,580 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Fifa 10 player ratings?

rooney will have a lower rating possibly because he's out of position thats always been what ive found, not sure as to why van der sar would be lower than normal, unless you are using the addidas live season thing?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (1,538 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

nope im not using live season n anyway since wen does live season affect manager mode EA have ruined MM

FIX IT!!!  EA

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (1,437 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I  find that although United are a very strong squad, None (including Roons) are actually 90+ players, As a team..Deffo but Roons in the singular ...no . He is however  a propper old school footballer with a great football brain,brilliant team ethics and a complete workhorse, he doesnt generally produce the silky skills of the brazillians or the patience and poise of the Spanish. In that regard 85 seems fair to me.

...of course I am still bitter bout Roon and that could be clouding my judgement, Dont let stats put you off a game, it plays brilliantly and looks propper bo too.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (1,422 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Can i put my question in here, Can someone clear up what rating Cech is (chelsea) on the demo it says he's 66?
I HATE ppl hu tlk like this bruv.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (1,376 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

i think the reasons youre raitings are so low is because the raitings in manager mode change every game based on form. i personally dont like this. so basically every week ur players raitings will go up and down up and down. i wonder if theres a way to turn it off
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (1,280 Views)
0 Kudos