[EN] Archive

PlayStation®3 Games

PlayStation®3 Games

05 Mar 2009
By: whogotdafunk Member 14 Posts
Level 1

Killzone 2 Game Types - Whats Best to Rank Up

7 Replies 777 Views Created 05-03-2009
I'm loving the game at the moment but struggling to play in games that give decent scores for kills, I played my 1st game (not sure what type) and got nearly 100 points then after that its been about 5-10 most games. Is there any type of game that you gain more points for kills etc.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (777 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Killzone 2 Game Types - Whats Best to Rank Up

Play the game a LOT.
If you are incapable of being a good honest player.( Rank Up / Stat Padder etc.)
Look around the servers plenty of Rank Up Rooms about.
I choose to play ALL games with RESPECT for team mates( apart from same team spawn killers ) and with what skill I personally have, rather than fooling myself with faking my score..
Good Luck with your UNSKILLED endeavor.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (772 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

smekat wrote:
Play the game a LOT.
If you are incapable of being a good honest player.( Rank Up / Stat Padder etc.)
Look around the servers plenty of Rank Up Rooms about.
I choose to play ALL games with RESPECT for team mates( apart from same team spawn killers ) and with what skill I personally have, rather than fooling myself with faking my score..
Good Luck with your UNSKILLED endeavor.
I don't think he's not being a good honest player, but just wanting a game mode that gives you more points. Sort of like people playing Headquarters on Call of Duty instead of Team Death Match

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (763 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I'm not trying to cheat just trying to find games which give decent scores rather than the 1 point per kill I've had a few times. I play all games and love the game but would like to rank up to gain the better skills etc to match other players. I dont see why you should judge me on that when you dont even know me. All I'm after is advice on what games offer the points etc. No cheating just good fun is what I want from the game.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (759 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

depends on your style of play.

some people are more suited to doing objectives and some are

better at just getting straight kills.

try varying your playing style and you'll find which one you prefer.

if killing try bodycount only games

or if objectives stick to the warzone games.

:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (749 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

try a few rounds or all match types, keep an eye on which mode you seem to earn most points in and then go for that.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (720 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

try and do team things such as healing or reparing . these give you points
Free Image Hosting

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (707 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Get the Medal which rewards you with 3 points per kill in Body Count and just play that mode. That's what I did and I hit the max rank in no time, you easily get 500+ points in a few hours. I usually join the games which say 100 Kills 30 Minutes.

Good luck. Oh and by the way, I have never got any points by healing people with the blood packs, what's with that?

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (690 Views)
0 Kudos