28 Apr 2009
Playstation Staff

MIdnight Club LA Glitches

5 Replies 406 Views Created 28-04-2009

I have MCLA & I have brought all the game add ons since doing so I have had the following problems.....

Lag the car freezes for a second when I have travel great distances (its not my net it's also doing it in single player mode)

Complete freezes (the game crashes normally when Im changing my car or trying to join a game)

Tearing of the picture (this only seems to happen on bits of the new south central map)

The steering wheel stops turning (this normally happens when I've been driving in static cam then change to the drivers view)

I was just wondering if anyone else is having the same problems & if so if they have any possible solutions?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (406 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Re: MIdnight Club LA Glitches

mine crashed once, and seems to pause slighty whenever it finishes a race and i come out of the post-race menu back into the city. i decided to switch the autosave off just incase it crashed while saving, just to be sure.

not sure about solutions though, sorry.

TwitterMIDRIGHT
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (377 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

I get the steering wheel one and where the road doesn't draw in properly and my car starts sinking downwards sometimes.

I'm sure these was suppose to of been fixed in a patch? But they're still there :Shame:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (357 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

It's crashing when I try rating peoples rides now :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (325 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Is it since you downloaded the add-on? If so then i'd delete the 'game data' and download again. Go to Game on the XMB and up to 'Game Data Utility' and look for MC:LA. This will delete the add-on and any updates, then re-downlaod them again either by going back to the Store (look for downloads) and by starting the game (for the updates).

I know it might sound a pain, and might not solve it, but 8/10 times it does and you dont loose your save game data either.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: Oh it sounds daft but is the disc clean? Might just need a wipe 1st?

Message Edited by ytevo79 on 30-04-2009 09:56 AM
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (302 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

My game also keeps freezing. Can't seem to spend more than 30 minutes online. Only happens when I go online.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (281 Views)
0 Kudos