[EN] Archive

PlayStation®3 Games

PlayStation®3 Games

30 Dec 2009
By: bon3y16

3 Posts

Ps3 wont play games

15 Replies 2037 Views Created 30-12-2008

My ps3 wont play any games. i put the games in and nothing happpens just like if no game is in there.

Has this happened to anyone else?

If so what can i do the repair it?

Thanks

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (2,037 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Re: Ps3 wont play games

my advice would be to call sony and ask them, they shoulds know how to fix it :smileywink:

Made By NinjaOwen!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (2,033 Views)
0 Kudos

Do you have a number that i can call sony with
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (2,030 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

as a matter of fact i do, when you call them tell them your problem with the ps3 and they should either tell you how to fix it or give you a new 1.

the number is:08705998877

Made By NinjaOwen!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (2,027 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Mabye you put the disc in upside down? check that it is a GAME disc - Bluray or official disc, if it is a BLU RAY from another country it wont work :smileyhappy: hope i helped
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (2,006 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I had similiar proplem couple of months ago. Only mine would play about 10 mins of any game before crashing, yet it would play dvds n blu ray disks perfectly. At the time of reporting it mine was the only console to have done this. Sony said to try and do a full system restore first. This didnt help so they just replaced the console like for like within 5 days can't fault them for the service I got. 

Does it play blu ray disks? if not you have a faulty laser which is quite common in the 60gb version a replacement can be bought at consoleshop.com but ruins gauntee if you replace yourself unless its expired and you havent bothered with the continious play. There is tutioral on youtube on how to do it.

I now dont use my ps3 for blu ray films or pause games for to long. 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (1,984 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

asdalavisa wrote:
Mabye you put the disc in upside down? check that it is a GAME disc - Bluray or official disc, if it is a BLU RAY from another country it wont work :smileyhappy: hope i helped

ps3 games aren't usualy region locked.maening you can play games from other countrys on your ps3

Photobucket
i used to sell funiture for a living... the problem was it was my own

my PSN: jedzz
our PSN: jedbld
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (1,950 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

I had that but i think it was dust all i did was blow inside the disk tray bit and was fine.. try a lens cleaner..

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (1,922 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

It's broken.

Take it back to where you bought it from and get a new one.

Like I did.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (1,920 Views)
0 Kudos

I have the same exact probelm abd mines wont read bluyrays either. Bon3y16, How did you repair it?  Also anybody else have this probelm?  
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (1,882 Views)
0 Kudos