16 Jan 2010

Playstation Staff

What are the best PS3 games for girls?

16 Replies 15,351 Views Created 16-01-2010

This question is mainly aimed at the girls because i just wanted to know what games you all lIke to play and what games are you looking forward to?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 17 (15,351 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: What are the best PS3 games for girls?

Playstation, like Yorkie is Not for Girls....   (Only kidding)

Any game they like to play i know a few that play FPS, but most prefer RPGs or games with Identifiable characters where they can get involved with the story and characters.   Or even social fun games, my wife loved Buzz and Katamare, Zuma atc..

I dont think you can really catagorise, its all personal taste, not all blokes like the same games either. 

I think you can catagorise games as Family Games or adult games.

"Play you like a violin, I did."
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 17 (15,340 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

My gf enjoys overlords, savage moon and echochrome

My requests for SONY: 1) Integrate PlayStation3 and your 400 disc MEGACHANGER, Im way too lazy to switch game BDs, u could call it forexample MEGASTATION. 2) Build Specialized Fat-AiBO which has MEGASTATION in belly and two projectors as eyes for 3D projection in any given room of the house. You can call them PLAiBO.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 17 (15,333 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I don't mind playing any game. But I prefer games like Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Darksiders, Burnout Paradise, Everybody's Golf World Tour etc.

I also can't wait to for the release of Gran Turismo 5, God of War collection, Heavy Rain, Modnation Racers and MAG.

Too many great games coming out :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 17 (15,316 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

My sister likes LBP and Burnout and sometimes plays MW2, she want's me to buy Valkyria Chronicles too, but I don't have enough spare money at the moment.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 17 (15,300 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I love playing Army of Two (my fav game) Plus the new one, 40th day. I like Resi 5 (the only resi ive played lol). LBP. Stuntman. Tekken 6 (love it). Bourne Conspiracy. Just started playing Wet today, seems pretty gd so far. Resistance FOM. Dont like COD. I loved buzz when I had my ps2, Gonna buy it for ps3 soon :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 17 (15,272 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Uncharted 1 & 2, Resident Evil series, Final Fantasy & other RPG's from Japan, beat em up's like Tekken & Street Fighter (thought I didnt buy SFIV) & Little Big Planet...thats mostly what I play

I am currently NOT adding anyone to PSN! Please dont waste your time in adding me, grazie!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 17 (15,275 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

There is no "Games for Girls", there's just Games.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 17 (15,409 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Games are for everyone.  Your question is a matter of personal preference, and the responses you receive will in no way represent or generalize what the whole female gaming population enjoy.  It's like me posing the question: What are the best PS3 games for boys?  It's silly to suggest that there are games out there that are "best" for females, or males.  It doesn't make sense. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 17 (15,392 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

wintersrose wrote:

Games are for everyone.  Your question is a matter of personal preference, and the responses you receive will in no way represent or generalize what the whole female gaming population enjoy.  It's like me posing the question: What are the best PS3 games for boys?  It's silly to suggest that there are games out there that are "best" for females, or males.  It doesn't make sense. 

exactly, you need to ask whoever it is you're buying a game for to tell you their preference. If they don't know then download some demos and let them figure it out for themselves.. smh

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 17 (15,375 Views)
0 Kudos