04-06-2011 07:44 PM - edited 04-06-2011 07:45 PM
Hi, I‘m down to the last few gig of space on my HD (alas a rather small pathetic 40gb original FAT PS3 hard drive). But I’ve been finding a lot of conflicting info on forums and the web. So I’m hoping by being on the official Sony forums will give me better results.
My questions are below:
1. What’s the best procedure to upgrade my HD, is there an up to date guide for this? (I’ve seen various things but very old ones, so this may have changed with the new update 3.61) I have a 500gb HD to put in it.
2. I have the odd protected game saves, such as Fat princess and Heavy Rain which I want to keep playing and keep earning those trophies. Do these saves get transferred properly from the back-up I do onto my portable external USB hard drive? I don’t have an option to copy them when I try to do it manually.
3. If I do a disc-image of the back-up on my PC does this help with the protected saves I have? Can I restore from it.
4. Does my PSN profile copy over as well as my game profiles for Little Big Planet 1 & 2 without getting the so called ‘copied save warning message’ that I’ve seen from other people online?
5. Is PS+ (ok it’s free for 30 days due to the PSN outage) the only way to unlock my protected saves?
I need some decent answers from peopl ethat have done this before. Thanks in advance.
on 04-06-2011 07:49 PM
on 04-06-2011 08:03 PM
on 04-06-2011 08:14 PM
on 04-06-2011 08:21 PM
on 04-06-2011 09:12 PM
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]