on 05-09-2011 09:40 AM - last edited on 03-10-2011 05:26 PM by Envisager
Music Unlimited Competition
Sony Entertainment Network offers access to millions of songs on a variety of Sony devices including the PlayStation 3. With the Music Unlimited service you can upload your personal library for access any time, anywhere or discover new favourites with automatic recommendations based on your unique listening habits.
We have a great chance to win the fabulous prize of 12 Months free access to Premium content on the Music Unlimited Service for one lucky forumer in this event that is hosted on various European PlayStation Boards, including the countries England, France, Germany and Spain.
How to take part:
All you have to do is post what six album covers are represented in the images we provide below in this thread.
The images only show a small section of the album cover and from that you will have to guess what album the image represents and who the artist is.
Once you have posted what you think the 6 albums and artists are, you can then post your own picture of a music album for the community to guess and even have an attempt at guessing other users images they upload too.
How do you win?
Each user who correctly identifies all images by posting the answers of both the album title and artist in this thread will be entered into a prize draw.
The winner will be randomly chosen from all the valid entries.
12 Months free access to Premium content on Qriocity Music Unlimited Service.
User Entry Start Date: Monday 19th September
User Entry End Date: Monday 10th October
All the albums in the images we use can all be found on the Music Unlimited Service.
on 14-09-2011 11:06 AM
Specific Rules for Music Unlimited Competition!
1. This promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, France, Germany and Spainaged 18 years or over.
3. This promotion opens for entries on 19/09/2011 at 12.00 BST and closes for entries on 10/10/2011 at 12.00 BST (“the Entry Period”).
4. To enter this promotion, entrants must complete the following steps during the Entry Period:
(i) go to the English, French, German or Spanish language forum at http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu/ (“the Forum”);
(ii) click on the Event board;
(iii)click on the “Music Unlimited Competition!” thread (“the Competition Thread”);
(iv)sign into their PSN account, or create and sign into a PSN account if they don’t already have one; and
(v) post on the Competition Thread the titles of the album covers corresponding to the 5 screenshots displayed in the first message of the Competition Thread.
5. This promotion is limited to one entry per person.
6. All eligible entrants who have posted the correct titles for all 5 of the album covers during the Entry Period will be placed into a draw.
7. A separate draw for each country will take place within 14 days of the closing date specified above and 3 winners from each draw will be selected at random.
8. The prize for each winner is a PSN voucher code to download a 1 year (365 days) subscription to the Music Unlimited Premium subscription from PlayStation Store. The total value of the prize is £119.88.PSN voucher codes are subject to terms and conditions of use. Please click here for details. PSN voucher codes are not transferable and may not be re-sold. No cash alternatives will be offered. The PSN voucher code expires on 30 January 2012.
9. The winner will be notified by email to the email address associated with their PSN account within 14 days of the date of the draw and must claim their prize within 4 weeks of this notification being sent. Prizes shall be dispatched by e-mail. Redemption instructions will be communicated with the code. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the prize within 30 days of the winner’s claim but does not accept responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this.
10.If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
11.The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the winner’s PSN Online ID and country of residence on the Promoter’s website(s). The winner’s details (PSN Online ID and country of residence) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped SAE marked “Win a Music Unlimited Premium Subscription Competition” to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London W1F 7LP within 6 weeks of the closing date specified above.
12.General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
13. The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom.
on 20-09-2011 03:46 PM
Surely by posting our answers here it will allow people to cheat?
Yep, just like the Film Competition recently. First few answers were wrong, then someone got them all correct..........the following 500 entrants just Copy & Paste.
20-09-2011 03:48 PM - edited 20-09-2011 04:02 PM
on 20-09-2011 04:29 PM
I can tell you one of them! lol.
EDIT: Oooh after doing some research and looking through my collections at home - I know 3! Do I post them here?
Yup, you post your answers in this thread and then someone at random will be selected from those who have correctly identified all of the pictures.
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]