on 10-02-2012 10:30 AM
on 29-01-2013 02:05 PM
I think that we should inform ps3 that they have been slacking about. After the network got hacked they l 2ost thousands of customers and have been loosing more and more, they havent exactly been focusing on giving entertsinment to their costomers but just worrying about getting hacked yet again. There has always been this fight between ps3 vs. xbox and now me and loads of other people can admit that the xbox is much better, the xbox users get so much more! I have had 2 ps3's now and the service was terrible!!! They would not cooporate even as it was a software failure but yet gave me barely a discount to a pre-owned ps3. i just wish i bought an xbox. ps3 you need to do more work, im 14 im capable of programming, hacking and all and its simple you have thousands of staff now DO SOMETHING WITH THEM!!!! we dont want anymore of that cheep play station home or your bad animatd movies just some advanced GOOD software where you can finally start challengin the xbox
on 12-03-2013 04:31 AM
There are a number of reasons as to why there is no Skype for PS3.
1. Skype is owned by Microsoft and Microsoft have the XBOX 360
2. Sony want people to buy their smart TVs with Skype pre-installed
3. Skype is available on PSP and PS Vita and not on PS3 because is might be a "leftover" contract that Sony and Skype had before Microsoft aquired Skype in 2011.
4. Microsoft want to develop Skype for PS3 but Sony said no
5. Sony have approached Microsoft about making Skype for PS3 but Microsoft said no
The list can go on and on, the PS3 does do video chat but the other person needs to have a PS3 also, I'm the only person with a PS3 that I video chat with so I don't video chat on the PS3. From a sales point though, if Skype was available on PS3, PS Eye sales would increase.
Free beta trial exclusive to all PlayStation Plus members.
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. [more info]