on 20-11-2009 01:14 PM
I think it would be useful if you could change between PSN profiles without quiting a game, I live with 2 of my friends and we all have PSN ID's so we can have our own stats/trophies. But if were playing an online game like PES or MW2 we take turns, if we want our own stats we have to restart the game & change PSN profile (very time consuming IMO)!!!
In the meantime we have set up a 4th account that we use when we are all playing online together, problem being we all like to have our own stats/trophies. If you could change PSN from within game it would be great for people in similar cirumstances such as 'Families' who all like to play Playstation and would all like their own stats/trophies on games.
Yeah, I totally agree. Me and my girlfriend have the exact same problem when we play Resistance 2 with a third friend. We have to logout and change user when we take turns.
22-11-2009 04:57 PM - edited 22-11-2009 05:26 PM
More visualisation for music playback.. the globe is well.. tedious Ability to play your own music within games, more media codec support such as MKV etc.. More Avatars, Ability to make your own avatars, file transfer from PC to PS3 and visa versa and finally Install to HDD would be good too
22-11-2009 07:22 PM - edited 22-11-2009 07:24 PM
24-11-2009 12:35 AM - edited 24-11-2009 12:47 AM
Cross-game chat?? For what? To be able to say 'Stop that! I'm busy! Playing game!' ?
on 25-11-2009 07:31 PM
Hi all only just joined. Have been a playstation fan from the start but gave up waiting for ps3 and got 360. I know sony is slightly behind on the online front but can someone answer these questions for me please.
1. When are we likely to get party chat?
2. Why can't i chat with someone on dashboard unless i've got a camera as i've got the official headset and surely that is all that is required?
3. Everytime I try and look at my trophies or compare trophies with a friend it errors on synching?
4. Why have you not urged resellers to bundle in an official headset when selling new PS3's as people either don't bother or use a garbage mobile bluetooth headset which detracts from the online experience?
5. Downloads aren't too bad for speed now but why do updates take so long to dl and install? (And I mean not down to isp related speed!)
I have other questions which I can't think of at the moment but i'd just like some answers as it seems sony aren't that bothered about the online side as with PS2
26-11-2009 09:23 AM - edited 26-11-2009 09:24 AM
Website ©2013 Sony Computer Entertainment Europe