By PlayerUMD

PlayerUMD

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

4.25 FW is coming (Useful for those that installed Demo Mode 4.23 on their PS3)

31 Replies 2,377 Views Created 12-09-2012

IGN has reported that Sony will be released 4.25 Official Firmware. Here: http://youtu.be/0-qvG9Xsdr0

So for the "unfortunate" users that installed a 4.23 Demo Mode, this is it.

0 Kudos
LABELS:
Next-Gen Console Picks: Nintendo Wii U & Sony PS4!
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

Muttykins

92%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Muttykins
Accepted Solution

GregoryRashax wrote:

Mr Muttykins

You obviously have zero clue about PS3HaX, the site has nenver given anyone a CFW that has bricked any console, the site is there to help people and it has been around for 5 years, this is the firast time i have seen any idiot claim that the site gives people CFW that bricks their consoles.

Even at that, the site does not give people CFW, it advises people about what CFW to use.

So you have proof that they have never given anyone cfw that hasn't bricked any console & do you really think they would freely admit it if they had ?

Any moron that uses cfw doesn't have anyone to blame but themselves for being a muppet if their ps3 gets bricked anyway.

Re: 4.25 FW is coming (Useful for those that installed Demo Mode 4.23 on their PS3)

/16

GregoryRashax

34%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GregoryRashax
Accepted Solution

Muttykins

A.) I could flip it aeound and ask you if you have any proof that they have been the cause of any PS3 bricks.

B.) You have obviously never been on the site, or you wouldnt be asking me such a stupid question.

C.) You have no clue about CFW.

D.) Well if you aggree that PS3HaX does advice people, then obviously it wont cause people to brick, duh.

E.) Even after a member of this board has said that the files from Ps3HaX helped him, you spouted your drivel .

F.) CFW cannot brick your PS3, there was one CFW made by a Spanish dev namede Waninkoko and his did brick, thius was two years ago and PS3HaX strongly advised people against using it, every other CFW that has been created has not brcked  anyones PS3's.

G.)You claims are based on hate and hate only, hate for people that use CFW, without actually understanding anything about it.

H.) You do know OFW otherwise known as Offiicial Firmware, the stuff that Sony gives us, has been responsible, for, many, many bricks.

Finally PS3HaX is a forum of cool people, jts like this forum, we get the odd ignorant hater, like you.

0 Kudos

Re: 4.25 FW is coming (Useful for those that installed Demo Mode 4.23 on their PS3)

/16

Muttykins

92%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Muttykins
Accepted Solution

At what point did i say i hate your drawing your own conclusions i just don't agree simple as that.

So according to you only OFW will likely & has bricked ps3's which i find that very hard to believe by any stretch of the imagination.

FW by it's nature isn't always gonna be perfect whether it be CFW or OFW but what your trying to say is that CFW never bricks.

You need to rethink what & how your saying things as it's you who has the hater attitude just because you don't like my opinion.

0 Kudos

/16

GregoryRashax

34%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GregoryRashax
Accepted Solution

Muttykins i think that operation you had, damaged your brain, im not saying anymore, because you do not have the intelligence to understand and i am no longer going to waste my time with someone who doesn't understand anything . good day and it wasn't a pleasure meeting you....

Oh and if your opinion was right, i wouldnt have a problem, if your opinion wasnt crapping all over PS3HaX i wouldnt have a problem, if you want to attack CFW so be it, but dont attack PS3HaX when you know nothing of it.

0 Kudos

/16

Muttykins

92%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Muttykins
Accepted Solution

GregoryRashax wrote:

Muttykins i think that operation you had, damaged your brain, im not saying anymore, because you do not have the intelligence to understand and i am no longer going to waste my time with someone who doesn't understand anything . good day and it wasn't a pleasure meeting you....

Oh and if your opinion was right, i wouldnt have a problem, if your opinion wasnt crapping all over PS3HaX i wouldnt have a problem, if you want to attack CFW so be it, but dont attack PS3HaX when you know nothing of it.

Your taking this to personal insulting simply because i don't like a website you worship, you are a bit pathetic tbh.

And my opinion is right because it's my opinion of what i think simple if you can't get your head around that then you really lack the intelligence to understand.

Why should i understand or give a toss about CFW or ps3hax as i have no interest in either.

0 Kudos

/16

iCHAVO

28%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
iCHAVO
Accepted Solution

Sony never do a good job, so dont hold your breath! Worst Entertainment company ever, even nintendo wii supasses Sony!

0 Kudos

/16

iCHAVO

28%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
iCHAVO
Accepted Solution

I dont have 1 good word for Sony! theyre terrible....

0 Kudos

/16

extermin8or_

82%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
extermin8or_
Accepted Solution

see thing is hacked consoles and custom firmware give me a nasty taste in my mouth because 90% of the time the people using it want to exploit it for piracy and I'm not just talking ps3 here but the whole console area; I mean yeah it caused more sales of the psp but it pretty much killed the software development for it and as such as had a lasting effect on the vita's reception by both consumers and hesitant developers. Also your comment about sony firmwares bricking ps3s; it has happened and when it happened sony were obliged to replace/repair your ps3 and released fix's asap the CFW creators however are not so if a CFW breaks your ps3 you have no leg to stand on as far as getting a new one unless you go buy another. Also tbh feel free to instal custom firmware; but while your using it why should you have access to PSN??! Never understood the self entitlement that people feel they should still have acess to psn; what via their ps3's that don't have the proper security protocols etc sony put in OFW that the rest of us are using what gives you the right? And lastly just to point out there's several people on this thread promoting installing hacked firmware, or having rants about sony or at other people for supporting them... Well I hate to point it out but YOUR ON THE OFFICIAL FORUMS, so what exactly do you expect??! If you don't like the fact many of us don't want hackers on our MP games like COD or uncharted etc ruining our fun however they are hacking via CFW or some other means and we don't want unsecure ps3's connected to ours and we don't want something that could potentially result in the piracy of games or break people installing it's ps3s deal with it or go away...

0 Kudos

[img]http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/1411/u3sp13drakethug346x1350.png[/img]
/16

WHEREISMYDLC

63%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
WHEREISMYDLC
Accepted Solution

just another useless update for ps3 its really a waste of money if your using 3.55 CFW you can just avoid all updates and play online i really dont see the point of wasting money a update that will need another update in the future wether i have a "Jailbroken" PS3 doesn't matter especially since game genies have been released and do work online and you create your own codes with them so basically there efforts are useless

if you dont like hackers get this site taking down xploder.net

if you like cheating protect the site

but cheating in online games is bs if you want to cheat keep it offline

0 Kudos

DLC = Disc Locked content
DLC its in the game
/16

nikcox

91%
13 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
nikcox
Accepted Solution

All pirates should be dealt with with the severest punishment that the current law in their country allows

in England that would be hanging them. Piracy and treason stil have this punishment available

dirty pirates. 

0 Kudos

But of course I have an opinion. Have you not seen my platinum...
/16

PlayerUMD

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
PlayerUMD
Accepted Solution

Muttykins, you're really not worth anyone's time as you're obviously blinded by $ony's fanatism.

Users who've bricked their PS3 by updated to the Official Firmware 4.25: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Network-Support/FEEDBACK-REQUESTED-4-25-Firmware-...

Now, now, you can't deny $ony OFWs don't brick PS3s, because that's just not true. This also happened in the past with other OFWs not just 4.25 OFW.

0 Kudos

Next-Gen Console Picks: Nintendo Wii U & Sony PS4!
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel