Level 9

Playstation Staff

Re: 4.25 FW is coming (Useful for those that installed Demo Mode 4.23 on their PS3)

[ Edited ]

Hamsammiches wrote:

So i'm also one of the people stuck on 4.23, And since it disables updates I can't upgrade to 4.25, Not even through Safe mode, any word on if anyone is going to help us? I 'm not looking to get an earful of "Well maybe you shouldn't have done this, and that"

on a official sony site you are only gonna get an earful of  "Well maybe you shouldn't have done this, and that" what do you expect?... to get support  when your installed cfw failed and you cant play pirated games.   spoiler.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
My PS3 career don't end in November 2013... Trey for life!
----
>>REMEMBER TO GIVE KUDOS IF YOU LIKE>>> Thumb up!
----

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 32 (1,089 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: 4.25 FW is coming (Useful for those that installed Demo Mode 4.23 on their PS3)

[ Edited ]

Hamsammiches, check this topic: http://www.ps3hax.net/showthread.php?p=432019

Staff, please don't remove the link, it has the solution to get rid off of the damn Demo Mode.

Next-Gen Console Picks: Nintendo Wii U & Sony PS4!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 32 (1,066 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

The file from ps3hax works and it is free, no passwords no surveys, it gets rid of the demo mode once and for all. Thumbs up!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 32 (1,031 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

No prob.

PS3HAX isn't some garbage website that feeds off surveys or whatnot, it's there for whoever needs help with their PS3 either legal or the contrary.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 32 (1,008 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

PlayerUMD wrote:
No prob.

PS3HAX isn't some garbage website that feeds off surveys or whatnot, it's there for whoever needs help with their PS3 either legal or the contrary.

No it's just a garbage website that encourages people to use custom FW that will brick their ps3.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 32 (1,004 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

That's not true, if you'd spend sometime on the website you'd know they only advice on how to do it properly and those who brick it are stupid goofballs that didn't follow the rules.

E3 flasher is currently the only way of downgrading the PS3 to 3.55 which costs money or find someone in the same city he/she's living and have it downgraded.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 32 (1,000 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Mr Muttykins

You obviously have zero clue about PS3HaX, the site has nenver given anyone a CFW that has bricked any console, the site is there to help people and it has been around for 5 years, this is the firast time i have seen any idiot claim that the site gives people CFW that bricks their consoles.

Even at that, the site does not give people CFW, it advises people about what CFW to use.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 32 (990 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

GregoryRashax wrote:

Mr Muttykins

You obviously have zero clue about PS3HaX, the site has nenver given anyone a CFW that has bricked any console, the site is there to help people and it has been around for 5 years, this is the firast time i have seen any idiot claim that the site gives people CFW that bricks their consoles.

Even at that, the site does not give people CFW, it advises people about what CFW to use.

So you have proof that they have never given anyone cfw that hasn't bricked any console & do you really think they would freely admit it if they had ?

Any moron that uses cfw doesn't have anyone to blame but themselves for being a muppet if their ps3 gets bricked anyway.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 32 (944 Views)

Playstation Staff

Muttykins

A.) I could flip it aeound and ask you if you have any proof that they have been the cause of any PS3 bricks.

B.) You have obviously never been on the site, or you wouldnt be asking me such a stupid question.

C.) You have no clue about CFW.

D.) Well if you aggree that PS3HaX does advice people, then obviously it wont cause people to brick, duh.

E.) Even after a member of this board has said that the files from Ps3HaX helped him, you spouted your drivel .

F.) CFW cannot brick your PS3, there was one CFW made by a Spanish dev namede Waninkoko and his did brick, thius was two years ago and PS3HaX strongly advised people against using it, every other CFW that has been created has not brcked  anyones PS3's.

G.)You claims are based on hate and hate only, hate for people that use CFW, without actually understanding anything about it.

H.) You do know OFW otherwise known as Offiicial Firmware, the stuff that Sony gives us, has been responsible, for, many, many bricks.

Finally PS3HaX is a forum of cool people, jts like this forum, we get the odd ignorant hater, like you.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 32 (848 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

At what point did i say i hate your drawing your own conclusions i just don't agree simple as that.

So according to you only OFW will likely & has bricked ps3's which i find that very hard to believe by any stretch of the imagination.

FW by it's nature isn't always gonna be perfect whether it be CFW or OFW but what your trying to say is that CFW never bricks.

You need to rethink what & how your saying things as it's you who has the hater attitude just because you don't like my opinion.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 32 (840 Views)
0 Kudos