To mark the launch of our latest Video Store Campaign, we are running a competition to give you the chance to win a voucher for The Hangover 2.
Now, before I continue, I just want to show you these videos:
These are some of the "viral" videos that are being used to promote the video store on the PlayStation Store.
To explain more, here are some excerts from the press release:
To show the far reaching capabilities of Sony PlayStation and the rich movie content available on Video®Store of PlayStation®Store, Sony Entertainment Network has launched today a viral campaign using the latest technology in real time tracking, 3D projection mapping and augmented reality.
Check out how this guy’s room totally changes into the movie he's watching! No SFX, no post production, no cuts, everything you see here is 100% real, just projected on a wall !
To celebrate this new campaign, as i said before, we are giving away a voucher for The Hangover 2. If you want to win then all you have to do is answer the following question by replying into this thread:
Tell us which movie you would download from the PlayStation Video Store to have the same experience as the protagonist in the video virals and why.
The entry the judges deem the most unique will win.
Make sure to get your entry in this thread by Friday the 23rd of December 2012. You have to be a resident of The United Kingdom and 16 or over.
Check the terms and conditions in the next post.
Specific Rules forGreat Films Fill Rooms
1. This promotion is open to residents of The United Kingdom aged 16 years or over.
- To enter this promotion, entrants must reply to the competition thread (http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/En/COMPETIT
ION-Great-Films-Fill-Rooms/m-p/14345355) with their answer to the question within.
- The opening date is 09/12/11at 0900 GMTand the closing date is 23/12/11 at 0900 GMT.
- All entries must be original and the entrant’s own work (please click on the General Rules for further details). Entrants may only enter the competition once and will only be eligible to win one prize.
- Entrants must adhere to the General Rules and in particular, to sections 7 and 8. In addition, entries must not contain any (i) pornography, nudity, or sexually explicit imagery, (ii) abusive, offensive or hateful imagery or language, (iii) harassing or defamatory content, (iv) content that compromises the privacy or safety of yourself or others, (v) content that demeans a particular gender, sexual orientation, disability, religion, ethnicity or nationality, (vi) violent or dangerous behaviour, and/or (vii) spam, advertising or other commercial activities.
- Following the closing date, the judge(s) will select one winner who they consider has submitted the most unique.
- The prize for the winner is a voucher code for The Hangover 2. The total value of the prize is approximately £14.99. PSN voucher codes are subject to terms and conditions of use. Please click here for details. PSN voucher codes are not transferable and may not be re-sold. No cash alternatives will be offered. PSN voucher codes have an expiry date which will be communicated with the code
- The winner will be notified by e-mail within 2 weeks of the closing date and will be given 4 weeks to claim their prize.
- The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the prize within 30 days of receipt of the entrant’s claim but the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this period.
- Prizes shall be sent by email or post to the address associated with the winner’s PSN Account. Instructions on how to redeem the PSN voucher code and the code’s expiry date will be included in the e-mail.
- If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).
- The Promoter shall publish the winner’s PSN online ID and country of residence on the Website. Entries may remain on the competition thread within the Forum at the Promoter’s discretion.
- General Rules apply to this promotion. Please click here to view the General Rules.
- The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street London W1F 7LP, United Kingdom
Imagine it, the Lobby Shootout, with your walls crumbling, the jump scene, the "I know Kung Fu"... Matrix code all over the walls, the insane flying from Reloaded with your walls becoming a blur of buildings shooting past, the Burly Brawl... Heck, I could go on and on!
Coventry City FC Fan, Computer Science student.
PS1 original, PS2 original & slim, PS3 original & slim, PSP original, PSVita Day 1
PS4 Day 1 Player Edition bundle #4ThePlayers
- Select a Language