Accepted Solution

How do I use Qriocity/ Music Unlimited?

16 Replies 8642 Views Created 27-06-2011

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (8,642 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Re: How do I use Qriocity/ Music Unlimited?

[ Edited ]

RabidWalker wrote:

musicunlimitedspotlightau.jpg

Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity is a service offering millions of songs on a variety of Sony devices. Upload your personal library for access any time, anywhere or discover new favourites with automatic recommendations based on your unique listening habits.

Before getting started you can create your Qriocity Account at the Account Management Website.

If you already have a PlayStation Network user account, please use your existing account to sign in.

• When signing into Qriocity for the first time on the PlayStation 3 you may be prompted to set the date on the console. You can do this by navigating to 'Settings' and then to 'Date and Time Settings'. Highlighting 'Date and Time' you will have the option to 'Set via Internet'.
  • When starting Qriocity you will be given the option to start the 180 day trial which allows access to the service from PS3, PSP, any PC, Sony Internet enabled TV, Blu Ray, Disc Player and Blu Ray Home Theater System.
  • When you have signed up for Qriocity you are able to access the main menu through the circle button.

1) Account Information- This contains your subscription details, and from here you can choose to update your subscription.

2) My Library- This option allow you to create Playlists, for more information on how to add songs go to www.qriocity.com

3) Channels- These contain the thumbnails with the music genres for selection. Selecting different genres will line the associated tracks for selection. The navigation controls for this are found on the bottom of the screen.

(Note: some songs will not be accessible with the basic account, signing up to a Premium account will allow access to all available content). 

For more information please see the link http://www.qriocity.com/gb/en/music.html

4) Search- Search function for albums and artists.

5) Now Playing- Displays the current song.

6) Settings- This is where you can amend settings e.g. Button Guide, Screen Saver and Terms of Service.

7) Account Information- Upgrade subscription information.

Rabid

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (8,633 Views)
0 Kudos

After I set the date and time, when I go on the application again, it tells me:

"A connection to the server could not be established"   

Please help, TKS

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (8,602 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Fracrem30 wrote:

After I set the date and time, when I go on the application again, it tells me:

"A connection to the server could not be established"   

Please help, TKS

Hi Fracrem,

This could be due to amount on servers siging up, it's worth checking the time set up is correct when going through the internet (allowing for BST in the UK) as long as the time is correct I would try to sign in again.

Rabid

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (8,556 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

[ Edited ]

@Fracrem,.

Stop trying to use the service in Areas were there is no service.

Music unlimited is the service but it runs on Qriocity, but it is just the posh name for servers for non gaming equipment but it uses the PS store for payment on PS3.

Qriocity is currently only available in 8 EU countries.

As listed on the Qriocity site.

If your IP address does not match 1 of those 8 areas you can not connect.

And you need to stop trying.

@ Rabid - hes trying to use service that are not provided in his location. 

SCEE does need to stop pretending EU is one area with one level of service.

When Laws and copyright actualy dont allow it to be 1 united area with one service and the sooner sony admits this and devides the EU into 2 areas it will just be easier for the users and you the mods.

SCEE PRIME should be the Core countries.

SCEE UNITS shoud be the Secondary countries

Edit = er :Lol: think you can guess which trailer ive just watched. 

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. VM cable user, SKY+HD User, Game Capture HD II Owner. Mobile 15 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43 user.
Don't Need DLNA with a HTML5 browser in PS4...
Click for Plex.tv Beta video running on PS4 browser.. Enable the 1080p mode
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (8,508 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

[ Edited ]

I was actually getting the server issue until I turned off the 'require password at checkout' option.  Assuming you are in a region where it is available, try that.

As per - http://qriocity-en-us.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1584/~/i-cannot-start-the-music-unlimited...

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (8,500 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

How much does it cost?
I can see the price £3.99for basic and £9.99 for premium but how long is that for?

--------------------------
Add me if you want but say where your from :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (8,355 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

neilacker wrote:
How much does it cost?
I can see the price £3.99for basic and £9.99 for premium but how long is that for?

Per month for the rest of the time you keep the service.
SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester. Paid for NowTV subscription user from 03/2013 to 02/2014. VM cable user, SKY+HD User, Game Capture HD II Owner. Mobile 15 inch Screen Android kit kat 4.43 user.
Don't Need DLNA with a HTML5 browser in PS4...
Click for Plex.tv Beta video running on PS4 browser.. Enable the 1080p mode
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (8,344 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

cheers I didnt know wether it was weekly or monthly

--------------------------
Add me if you want but say where your from :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (8,339 Views)
0 Kudos

My console time is set to be updated automatically via the Internet but it's always an hour behind and im also getting server issues when trying to activate my 180 day free trial.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (8,281 Views)
0 Kudos