Reply
Want to join in?

Sign in to continue

I have a PSN account

Welcome back!

I'm new!

it only takes a minute or two

  • 88

    New messages in the last hour

  • Get a response within minutes

  • 92%

    92% percent of messages responded to

27 Jun 2011
By RabidWalker

RabidWalker

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
88%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Accepted Solution

How do I use Qriocity/ Music Unlimited?

16 Replies 9,883 Views Created 27-06-2011

How do I use Qriocity/ Music Unlimited?

0 Kudos
LABELS:


View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
Beta Tester
04
/16

RabidWalker

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
88%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RabidWalker
Accepted Solution

RabidWalker wrote:

How do I use Qriocity/ Music Unlimited?


musicunlimitedspotlightau.jpg

Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity is a service offering millions of songs on a variety of Sony devices. Upload your personal library for access any time, anywhere or discover new favourites with automatic recommendations based on your unique listening habits.

 

Before getting started you can create your Qriocity Account at the Account Management Website.

 

If you already have a PlayStation Network user account, please use your existing account to sign in.

 

  • When signing into Qriocity for the first time on the PlayStation 3 you may be prompted to set the date on the console. You can do this by navigating to 'Settings' and then to 'Date and Time Settings'. Highlighting 'Date and Time' you will have the option to 'Set via Internet'.
  • When starting Qriocity you will be given the option to start the 180 day trial which allows access to the service from PS3, PSP, any PC, Sony Internet enabled TV, Blu Ray, Disc Player and Blu Ray Home Theater System.
  • When you have signed up for Qriocity you are able to access the main menu through the circle button.

1) Account Information- This contains your subscription details, and from here you can choose to update your subscription.

 

2) My Library- This option allow you to create Playlists, for more information on how to add songs go to www.qriocity.com

 

3) Channels- These contain the thumbnails with the music genres for selection. Selecting different genres will line the associated tracks for selection. The navigation controls for this are found on the bottom of the screen.

 

(Note: some songs will not be accessible with the basic account, signing up to a Premium account will allow access to all available content). 

 

For more information please see the link http://www.qriocity.com/gb/en/music.html

 

4) Search- Search function for albums and artists.

 

5) Now Playing- Displays the current song.

 

6) Settings- This is where you can amend settings e.g. Button Guide, Screen Saver and Terms of Service.

 

7) Account Information- Upgrade subscription information.

 

Rabid



View solution in original post

0 Kudos

Re: How do I use Qriocity/ Music Unlimited?

[ Edited ]


Beta Tester
04
/16

RabidWalker

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
88%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RabidWalker
Accepted Solution

RabidWalker wrote:

How do I use Qriocity/ Music Unlimited?


musicunlimitedspotlightau.jpg

Music Unlimited powered by Qriocity is a service offering millions of songs on a variety of Sony devices. Upload your personal library for access any time, anywhere or discover new favourites with automatic recommendations based on your unique listening habits.

 

Before getting started you can create your Qriocity Account at the Account Management Website.

 

If you already have a PlayStation Network user account, please use your existing account to sign in.

 

  • When signing into Qriocity for the first time on the PlayStation 3 you may be prompted to set the date on the console. You can do this by navigating to 'Settings' and then to 'Date and Time Settings'. Highlighting 'Date and Time' you will have the option to 'Set via Internet'.
  • When starting Qriocity you will be given the option to start the 180 day trial which allows access to the service from PS3, PSP, any PC, Sony Internet enabled TV, Blu Ray, Disc Player and Blu Ray Home Theater System.
  • When you have signed up for Qriocity you are able to access the main menu through the circle button.

1) Account Information- This contains your subscription details, and from here you can choose to update your subscription.

 

2) My Library- This option allow you to create Playlists, for more information on how to add songs go to www.qriocity.com

 

3) Channels- These contain the thumbnails with the music genres for selection. Selecting different genres will line the associated tracks for selection. The navigation controls for this are found on the bottom of the screen.

 

(Note: some songs will not be accessible with the basic account, signing up to a Premium account will allow access to all available content). 

 

For more information please see the link http://www.qriocity.com/gb/en/music.html

 

4) Search- Search function for albums and artists.

 

5) Now Playing- Displays the current song.

 

6) Settings- This is where you can amend settings e.g. Button Guide, Screen Saver and Terms of Service.

 

7) Account Information- Upgrade subscription information.

 

Rabid



0 Kudos

Re: How do I use Qriocity/ Music Unlimited?

[ Edited ]


02
/16

Fracrem30

  • Offline
28%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Fracrem30
Accepted Solution

After I set the date and time, when I go on the application again, it tells me:

"A connection to the server could not be established"   

 

Please help, TKS

0 Kudos

Re: How do I use Qriocity/ Music Unlimited?

Beta Tester
04
/16

RabidWalker

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
88%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RabidWalker
Accepted Solution

Fracrem30 wrote:

After I set the date and time, when I go on the application again, it tells me:

"A connection to the server could not be established"   

 

Please help, TKS


Hi Fracrem,

 

This could be due to amount on servers siging up, it's worth checking the time set up is correct when going through the internet (allowing for BST in the UK) as long as the time is correct I would try to sign in again.

 

Rabid

0 Kudos

Re: How do I use Qriocity/ Music Unlimited?



Beta Tester
05
/16

GraphiteGB

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
95%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GraphiteGB
Accepted Solution

@Fracrem,.

Stop trying to use the service in Areas were there is no service.

Music unlimited is the service but it runs on Qriocity, but it is just the posh name for servers for non gaming equipment but it uses the PS store for payment on PS3.

Qriocity is currently only available in 8 EU countries.

As listed on the Qriocity site.

If your IP address does not match 1 of those 8 areas you can not connect.

And you need to stop trying.

 

@ Rabid - hes trying to use service that are not provided in his location. 

SCEE does need to stop pretending EU is one area with one level of service.

When Laws and copyright actualy dont allow it to be 1 united area with one service and the sooner sony admits this and devides the EU into 2 areas it will just be easier for the users and you the mods.

 

SCEE PRIME should be the Core countries.

SCEE UNITS shoud be the Secondary countries

 

Edit = er :Lol: think you can guess which trailer ive just watched. 

 

 

 

 

0 Kudos

Re: How do I use Qriocity/ Music Unlimited?

[ Edited ]
SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester.

I use Game Capture HD II to capture and upload videos on to youtube
Subscriber Plex app for PS4 AND PS3 out now... free versions built in to console OS...

Black screen on PC remote play showing up as windows GPU driver miss match, visit Intell, AMD, Nvidia to change your driver, downgrade of GPU driver may be required.
02
/16

The_Real_JD

  • Offline
77%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
The_Real_JD
Accepted Solution

I was actually getting the server issue until I turned off the 'require password at checkout' option.  Assuming you are in a region where it is available, try that.

 

As per - http://qriocity-en-us.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1584/~/i-cannot-start-the-music-unlimited...

0 Kudos

Re: How do I use Qriocity/ Music Unlimited?

[ Edited ]
04
/16

neilacker

  • Offline
87%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
neilacker
Accepted Solution
How much does it cost?
I can see the price £3.99for basic and £9.99 for premium but how long is that for?
0 Kudos

Re: How do I use Qriocity/ Music Unlimited?



--------------------------
Add me if you want but say where your from :)
Beta Tester
05
/16

GraphiteGB

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
95%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GraphiteGB
Accepted Solution

neilacker wrote:
How much does it cost?
I can see the price £3.99for basic and £9.99 for premium but how long is that for?

Per month for the rest of the time you keep the service.
0 Kudos

Re: How do I use Qriocity/ Music Unlimited?

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester.

I use Game Capture HD II to capture and upload videos on to youtube
Subscriber Plex app for PS4 AND PS3 out now... free versions built in to console OS...

Black screen on PC remote play showing up as windows GPU driver miss match, visit Intell, AMD, Nvidia to change your driver, downgrade of GPU driver may be required.
04
/16

neilacker

  • Offline
87%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
neilacker
Accepted Solution
cheers I didnt know wether it was weekly or monthly
0 Kudos

Re: How do I use Qriocity/ Music Unlimited?



--------------------------
Add me if you want but say where your from :)
02
/16

WHM_Odyssey

  • Offline
22%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
WHM_Odyssey
Accepted Solution
My console time is set to be updated automatically via the Internet but it's always an hour behind and im also getting server issues when trying to activate my 180 day free trial.
0 Kudos

Re: How do I use Qriocity/ Music Unlimited?

Beta Tester
05
/16

GraphiteGB

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
95%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GraphiteGB
Accepted Solution

Daylight savings time - turn it on in the PS3 menus will correct the time difference.

You don't get the 180 days if you used the 30 days offer.

 

 

0 Kudos

Re: How do I use Qriocity/ Music Unlimited?

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester.

I use Game Capture HD II to capture and upload videos on to youtube
Subscriber Plex app for PS4 AND PS3 out now... free versions built in to console OS...

Black screen on PC remote play showing up as windows GPU driver miss match, visit Intell, AMD, Nvidia to change your driver, downgrade of GPU driver may be required.
02
/16

Odyssey1979

  • Offline
39%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Odyssey1979
Accepted Solution
I'm a fully payed playstation plus member.
0 Kudos

Re: How do I use Qriocity/ Music Unlimited?

Beta Tester
05
/16

GraphiteGB

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
95%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GraphiteGB
Accepted Solution

No the 30 days music unlimited offer. If you used the 30 day offer you can't have 180 days for free.

 Nothing to do with PS+.

0 Kudos

Re: How do I use Qriocity/ Music Unlimited?

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester.

I use Game Capture HD II to capture and upload videos on to youtube
Subscriber Plex app for PS4 AND PS3 out now... free versions built in to console OS...

Black screen on PC remote play showing up as windows GPU driver miss match, visit Intell, AMD, Nvidia to change your driver, downgrade of GPU driver may be required.
02
/16

Odyssey1979

  • Offline
39%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Odyssey1979
Accepted Solution
I've never had the 30 day music unlimited offer either.
0 Kudos

Re: How do I use Qriocity/ Music Unlimited?

Beta Tester
05
/16

GraphiteGB

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
95%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GraphiteGB
Accepted Solution
Were do you live ?country and city?
0 Kudos

Re: How do I use Qriocity/ Music Unlimited?

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester.

I use Game Capture HD II to capture and upload videos on to youtube
Subscriber Plex app for PS4 AND PS3 out now... free versions built in to console OS...

Black screen on PC remote play showing up as windows GPU driver miss match, visit Intell, AMD, Nvidia to change your driver, downgrade of GPU driver may be required.
02
/16

bcustoms

  • Offline
22%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
bcustoms
Accepted Solution
IM SURE THEY HAVE A WAY TO REMOVE UNWANTED SONGS FROM YOUR LIBRARY. IM SURE OF IT, NOW IF THEY WOULD BE AS OF KIND TO TELL US HOW TO DO IT, THAT WOULD BE AMAZING. ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA? SEEMS SONY DIDENT THINK THIS WAS IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO MAKE IT SIMPLE.
0 Kudos

Re: How do I use Qriocity/ Music Unlimited?

Beta Tester
08
/16

McNeilio

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
95%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
McNeilio
Accepted Solution
hows about u take your caps lock off and sony will reward u with the way of doing it :)
0 Kudos

Re: How do I use Qriocity/ Music Unlimited?


Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel