Problem Solved

View Original Post
29 Dec 2012
By dnajones

dnajones

23%
02 Rank
Progress

Lagging issues with downloadable content. Possible hard drive corruption?

0 Replies 145 Views Created 29-12-2012
29 Dec 2012
By dnajones

Alright, so here's the deal: I have a 320 gig slim ps3 with about 123 gigs left in memory. I have many downloaded games on this ps3. The problem is with downloaded games and games that require you to install them before playing. Strictly disc-based games are fine. Several of my downloaded games are skipping for no reason at all. Im currently in between locations, my hometown, and my college town (I travel back during breaks). When playing downloadble games, such as Walking Dead, at my college town (horrible Internet connection by the way), there are no lag problems whatsoever during gameplay. However, when coming back home, I experienced horrendous skipping and lag problems, and the Internet connection is better here. I've been in my hometown for awhile, and all my newly downloaded games, and disc-based installations are skipping left and right. I don't know if this is because of the change of venue, or a possible hard drive corruption, but any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel