http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2mVu4vhPVo

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11 (966 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: LoveFilm Coming November!

Another useless XMB Icon then, why dont they add it to the Store?

(Video is down so im just assuming its another icon..)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11 (929 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Video is down, but rumours are everywhere. I would keep an eye on the Twitter tweets from LOVEFILM

http://twitter.com/lovefilm as well as the lovefilm website.

They are bound to setup the help section just before launch

http://www.lovefilm.com/q6qg97acb/help/dyn_faqs.html?faq_cat=&editorial_id=10496
and
http://www.lovefilm.com/q6qg97acb/help/dyn_faqs.html?keywords=playstation&search=Search&searchbutton...

You also would need a subscription to lovefilm, i can setup a 2 Month free trial for anyone interested, contact via PM or twitter @ctrlF5

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11 (924 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Still dont see the point of it.. there's a Video Store on the system already.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11 (912 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

The Video Store is bloody expensive though. LoveFilm offers unlimited rentals for £9.99 per month. A single HD rental on the Store is about 4.99 for SD and 5.99 for HD. The value in services like Mubi and LoveFilm on PlayStation Network is huge. I don't mind using the Store to rent movies, I just can't really afford to do it too often.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11 (901 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

sony must have a good deal from lovefilm as this will stop people buying from the video on psn store. if sony got a good deal then all the risk is on lovefilm not sony. but sony sale may go down from psn that cant be good.

FREE MMO AT GAMIGO ...pirate galaxy...levelR top games. pc only...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11 (892 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

to be fair, do you know many people that buy anything off the Video Store? Its expensive, thats there problem. You'd think for a digital sale (which you can only purchase and download once - you have to pay again if you delete it) it wouldn't be as expensive. Surely they can knock the prices down abit.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11 (822 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

sasrob wrote:
sony must have a good deal from lovefilm as this will stop people buying from the video on psn store. if sony got a good deal then all the risk is on lovefilm not sony. but sony sale may go down from psn that cant be good.

Yea, but it might also make people buy PS3's that might not have done it before as they have a more valid reason for doing so now. Also not everything is available online with Lovefilm (although there is about 4000 films on there) so people who want the latest movies will still use PSN. Although I think it's a bit pricy myself.

I am looking forward to this though, I cancelled love film a long time ago but this will probably make me go back.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11 (750 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11 (705 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

the problem with this is, first its streaming not download which with my crap connection in a no no . second its standard def only , and third they are only showing 3% of there films . 

its a start i admit , but a very poor one .

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11 (617 Views)
0 Kudos