Level 1

Playstation Staff

Sv: Re: Media Server

Latest version of Nero as well, its Showtime! *I think* has streaming. :smileywink:

But don't ask me how, i'm struggling to get this running atm as well.. gonna download full nero version and see if that's any better.

Nero Media Home works just fine
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 61 of 135 (43,991 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Media Server

Hi all...First post:Thumbs:

Dont know if anyone can help...

Ran the update today but when I enable the media server it makes my router (Linksys WRT54G) turn on & off constantly. Its not given me any problems before...

When its disabled everything is fine. Have put the PS3 in a DMZ as well but to no effect.

Any ideas greatfully received:Thumbs:

Anyone????????
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 62 of 135 (43,991 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Sv: Re: Media Server

Nero Media Home works just fine

Yup Nero Media Home works great, tried it last night and it was very easy to set up! :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 63 of 135 (43,991 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yup Nero Media Home works great, tried it last night and it was very easy to set up! :smileywink:

Could you give me direct link to download Nero MH latest version?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 64 of 135 (43,991 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Could you give me direct link to download Nero MH latest version?

http://www.nero.com/nero7/eng/Nero_MediaHome.html

Google is your friend? i didn't use this one though, *cough* got it from torrent based web site :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 65 of 135 (43,993 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I have my music on WMP11 libaray my PC i also have an External HDD portable HDD Player how can i get to playing it on the PS3 via the PC WMP11? I can't get any music or pictures or video showning it has detect my Media server. I jst have music on mine and its not shown
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 66 of 135 (43,993 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I have my music on WMP11 libaray my PC i also have an External HDD portable HDD Player how can i get to playing it on the PS3 via the PC WMP11? I can't get any music or pictures or video showning it has detect my Media server. I jst have music on mine and its not shown

I don't know about your WMP11, but just try this application, it works fine for me and is very simple to use.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 67 of 135 (43,993 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 68 of 135 (43,993 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

WMP 11 seems to cause me nothing but problems....The Nero 7 media server works a treat...definately the better server to use....I am hoping Sony develop a media Server to work alongside the PS3.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 69 of 135 (43,993 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I found i could'nt use Nero Media home(when i did get it going it was MEGA slow)...so i reverted back to WMP 11...got MP3,JPEGS and MPEG 2 videos streaming....so far i have been able to stream MP4(AVC/H264) as i can't get WMP to even play the files...any suggestions.....?

addicted to PSV GD
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 70 of 135 (43,993 Views)
0 Kudos