29 Dec 2010
Playstation Staff

PS3 and Sony Walkman NWZ-E445

3 Replies 663 Views Created 29-12-2009

Hello All.

Bit of a long shot this but has anyone else got a Sony Walkman NWZ-E445?

My girlfriend got one for Christmas and was hoping to just transfer music from the PS3 to it and to have all the music files correctly placed in the Sony Walkman NWZ-E445 under the correct artist and album name.

Unfortunately this does not happen and the music files transfer over with the correct track name but under the category of unknown for both artist and album.

I cannot understand why it is happening because music and all the artist and album data transfers over perfectly to my sony walkman phone from the PS3.

Does anyone know if I can correct this some how or if it's just a problem with the PS3 / Sony Walkman NWZ-E445?

This should work properly really, it's going to be a real bind ripping cd's again on the laptop with WMP or Winamp.

Thanks.

Unterred.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (663 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: PS3 and Sony Walkman NWZ-E445

Im not sure iv only ever taken music from the music player to the ps3.

Where did you copy music from list of songs id try it from there if you havnt done so.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (660 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I've copied it from the music listed by album and by artist on the PS3 and simply copied everything by an artist over or everything on an album.

I'll give an individual track a go at some point and see if this works and post back.

I think it might have something to do with the fact that I've ripped everything from my CD's onto the PS3 in AAC format.

Cheers.

Unterred.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (658 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

does it have all the info on the ps3 i take it in the correct place etc

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos