ollie_uk_2008

88%
02 Rank
Progress

Video playlist

11 Replies 792 Views Created 31-08-2008
31 Aug 2008
By ollie_uk_2008
can't they do video playlist, so u can have like cinma film trailer thing going on. (trailer after trailer) or if u got music video on ps3 like i have be good to. also they can;t you do a play all thing for music :s crazy!
0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

turbogeek421

63%
05 Rank
Progress
turbogeek421
Accepted Solution

That would be very cool.

I second the motion

0 Kudos

Re: Video playlist

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Zaphloo

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Zaphloo
Accepted Solution

I really miss not having video playlist too. I seems like a fairly simple thing to implement since it's present for both music and pictures today.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

MacAllan99

24%
02 Rank
Progress
MacAllan99
Accepted Solution

I Agree. I've been a ps3 owner for only some days now and already I've been scanning the menus for this. I couldn't amagine that it was impossible. Please give it to us.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Happy_Hunting

30%
02 Rank
Progress
Happy_Hunting
Accepted Solution

Agree!!

I really miss having the possibility to make playlists for my music videos. It shouldn't be difficult to implement at all. It would be perfect if you also could choose the video files in the music playlist, it doesn't necessarily have to be a separate thing.

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

krisq

60%
02 Rank
Progress
krisq
Accepted Solution
 There is a sequential playback in options but i'm pretty sure you all know that, right? Playlists would be much better, though.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Happy_Hunting

30%
02 Rank
Progress
Happy_Hunting
Accepted Solution
I read about it earlier today actually, but thanks for mentioning it :)  The sequential playback means that the videos must be played in the sequence they are sorted right? Im definately gonna adjust this option to yes, better than that playback stops after each video.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

ilikekites

64%
02 Rank
Progress
ilikekites
Accepted Solution

There is a sequential playback in options BUT remember that this only works for videos that are in the same folder!!

i have all my vids aranged by cat  i.e  film trailers/ game trailers /full films/ music vids/ sport films and such like

Much better this way saves you sifting though loads of files to find the vid you want to watch!!!

ROB

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Happy_Hunting

30%
02 Rank
Progress
Happy_Hunting
Accepted Solution
Ahh. Another good reply, thanks! So what this actually means is that it is possible to pick a bunch of videos to be played (sort of like a playlist) only you cannot choose the sequence these are played. In the absence of a playlist option this indeed sounds like the best alternative. As I sit here now I can't remember that it is possible to arrange the videos in folders, but I'm sure you're right about that.
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

MulderXF

84%
02 Rank
Progress
MulderXF
Accepted Solution
It is possible yes, just go over to videos, press square a few times till you get to "By Album". You then simply change the album names on the files to what you like, obviously the ones with the same album name go in the same folder :)
0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
/16

Happy_Hunting

30%
02 Rank
Progress
Happy_Hunting
Accepted Solution

Thank you! The pieces fall in to place one by one :)  I actually didn't know you could change the album names so that was of great help. I suppose you could use the same procedure with the song titles, starting them with numbers for example and use the sort by title to get the songs in the order you like. In this way you can get a "playlist" just the way you like it (for a party for example). I must say, however, that this is very tedious and it makes it difficult to find songs later since they are no longer in alphabetical order. So there can't be any doubt that a playlist option for videos still is of great demand. I'm however glad everyone here has helped find a useful workabout. Thanks again :)

0 Kudos

Accepted Solution

View Original

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Beta Tester
/16

GraphiteGB

• Beta Tester
96%
05 Rank
Progress
GraphiteGB
Accepted Solution
I build my Video playlist in Itunes which is then shown in my media server on the XMB.
One advantage of storing films and TV as MP4 over AVI or MKV. Itunes play list support.
This will do untill Sony COPY "Itunes" for PS3. there IPhoto filtering Knock off Shows they can add media apps if they want..
0 Kudos

SIEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester.

I use Game Capture HD II to capture and upload videos on to youtube
Free Plex app for PS4 AND PS3 out now...

Black screen on PC remote play showing up as windows GPU driver miss match, visit Intell, AMD, Nvidia to change your driver, downgrade of GPU driver may be required.
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel