76%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Will PS3 get a WWE APP

1 Reply 2,332 Views Created 27-04-2013
The X-box recently got a WWE app for its media section . I was wondering if there is any chance ps3 will also get one as its nearly impossible to watch wwe in England without paying sky your life savings .
0 Kudos
LABELS:

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
Beta Tester
/16

GraphiteGB

• Beta Tester
95%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
GraphiteGB
Accepted Solution

Again NOT likely 

The app is not even for UK viewers and is single match PAY PER VIEW.

The APP is currently meant for US only.

Its not even going to be subscriber based its going to be a single fee for a single performance of the Box office content..

With Sky sports sub you get a hole months content of sport... not just one event..

With Now TV sport pass you get a hole day (24hours) of Sport channels content for Less £s than 1 match of WWE...

You don't need a Sky subsription you watch Box office pay per view and the box office price is set up by the content provider (WWE) not Sky, as its the same on cable PPV... It won't be any less on the app...

You do need to own you own house or have a good landlord that will allow Cable or SKY.

The TV box is free on VM (i pay nothing for my VM ondemand box...) if you have phone and Broadband.

Re: Will PS3 get a WWE APP

SCEE PS3/PS4 Beta Tester.

I use Game Capture HD II to capture and upload videos on to youtube
Subscriber Plex app for PS4 AND PS3 out now... free versions built in to console OS...

Black screen on PC remote play showing up as windows GPU driver miss match, visit Intell, AMD, Nvidia to change your driver, downgrade of GPU driver may be required.
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel