Problem Solved

View Original Post

[COMPETITION] Take a picture for the PlayStation Move Heroes

[ Edited ]
69 Replies 1,790 Views edited 29-03-2011

PlayStationMoveHeroes_FeaturedImage.JPG

Open: Tuesday 22nd March

Close: Thursday 31st March

Entrants must take a photo of their PlayStation Home avatar within the Home Square space. The photo must have the PlayStation Move Heroes Statue (located in Home Square) within shot, and must contain the entrant’s Home avatar.

Entrants must then upload their photo to a thread within their language’s PlayStation Home forum to enter.

If entrants post more than one photo, only the last photo posted will be entered. 

Judged on the most heroic looking photo.

Prize: A PS Move Heroes bundle (including the game, the Move controller and the PS Eye) worth €79.99

Must be 16+ to enter

Open to following territories:

UK

ANZ

French

German

Spanish

Portuguese

Polish

Russian

Dutch

Norweigan

Danish

Swedish

Note: No prize for Italy, but we will feature best photos on Facebook.

Specific Rules

1. This promotion is open to residents of Australia, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom who are aged 16 years or over and who are users of PlayStation®Home (“Home”).

2. This promotion is limited to one entry per person.  No entrant may win more than one prize. 

3. To participate, entrants will need a PlayStation®3 system (PS3™), a personal computer (pc), a PlayStation®Network account and a broadband internet connection.

4. This promotion opens for entries on 22/03/2011 at 17:00 GMT and closes for entries on 31/03/2011 at 23:00 BST (“Entry Period”). 

5. To enter this promotion, entrants must complete the following steps during the Entry Period:

(i) Take a photograph of their PlayStation®Move Heroes avatar within the Home Square space using their Home camera. The photograph must feature the PlayStation®Move Heroes Statue in the Home Square (“the Photograph”);

(ii) Sign in to their PSN account on a pc and upload their Photograph to the relevant competition thread specified by the Promoter, which can be found within their local language Home forum at community.eu.playstation.com

6. The winner will be the person whose PlayStation®Move Heroes avatar is considered by the judge(s) to be the most heroic looking. The decision of the judge(s) is final.  

7. The winner will be selected within 7 days of the closing date specified above. 

8. The Prize is a PlayStation®Move Heroes bundle, which comprises 1 PlayStation®Move Heroes game, a PlayStation®Move motion controller and a PlayStation®Eye camera. The recommended retail price of the prize is €79.99.

9. If the prize is found to be defective or damaged on delivery, the Promoter must be notified in writing within 7 days of the delivery date, otherwise the prize will be deemed to be accepted as delivered. This does not affect your statutory rights (if any).

10. The winner will be notified by e-mail within 14 days of the closing date and must claim their prize within 28 days of the notification. Prizes shall be dispatched by recorded delivery post to the address associated with the winner’s PSN Account. The Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to dispatch the prize on within 28 days of notification but does not accept any responsibility for prizes that are dispatched later than this.

11. The Promoter may, at its sole discretion, publish the winner’s name and country of residence on the Promoter’s website(s). The winner’s details (name and country) will be made available on request to those enclosing a stamped SAE marked PlayStation®Move Heroes competition to the following address: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP  within 6 weeks of the closing date specified above.

12. The Promoter may also, at its sole discretion, publish some or all of the Photographs on Facebook.

13. General Rules apply to this promotion.  Please click here to view the General Rules.

14. The Promoter is: Sony Computer Entertainment Europe Limited, 10 Great Marlborough Street, London, W1F 7LP, United Kingdom.

[COMPETITION OPENS AT 5PM TONIGHT!]

0 Kudos
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
Beta Tester
/16

Pendrake

• Beta Tester
86%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Pendrake
Accepted Solution

Behold the Prince of Darkness!  When it comes to villains it's hard to upstage the source of all evil!  See how the puny chap in yellow in the background bows his head in submission as I usher in a season of evil to Home Square and beyond!

Somebody else can dress as a hero, as I'm too busy listening to black metal acts in reverse to check for any cool backwards masking.

Bwahahahahahaha! :Evil:

PlayStation®Home 25-3-2011 16-41-49.jpg

0 Kudos

Re: [COMPETITION] Take a picture for the PlayStation Move Heroes

[ Edited ]
/16

zirotek

34%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
zirotek
Accepted Solution

From left to right -

Subliminal Advertisement Man or SAM for short (not like LBP needs him),
Harry Potter,
Dr nefarious,
and if there was an Evil Batman this would be his sidekick - " bank-Robbin " ;)

The question is - If these 4 superpowers teamed up, CAN YOU SURVIVE THE APOCALYPSE?

PlayStation®Home 23-3-2011 3-01-12.jpg

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

EdwCarnby

98%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
EdwCarnby
Accepted Solution

Even when using Home, Charlie Sheen is still #winning !

He might not know how to use a Move controller, but his powers of seduction are working just fine in the Home Square. If this doesn't win, then blame the Warlocks!

A photo with one of the Godesses, and Binx :)

84531069.jpg

PlayStation®Home 28-3-2011 06-50-19.jpg

[ Edited ]

Wells_91

61%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Wells_91
Accepted Solution

So we can heave more than one avatar in the pics then?

0 Kudos

/16

EdwCarnby

98%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
EdwCarnby
Accepted Solution

Yes but only your avatar is judged. And the final picture you post is the one which gets entered into the competition, hence why I put my promo pic first and the Home Square pic last :p good luck, mate!

0 Kudos

Krucifi

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Krucifi
Accepted Solution

EdwCarnby wrote:

Yes but only your avatar is judged. And the final picture you post is the one which gets entered into the competition, hence why I put my promo pic first and the Home Square pic last :p good luck, mate!

Actually, in the official competition rules as posted by MusterBuster it clearly says,

"Judged on the most heroic looking photo."

Not most heroic looking AVATAR.

Hence why my post contained a few avatars but i also expressed my companions rights to waiver all prizes and forfeit them to me, should said photo win,
I should hardly think it would be fair to suddenly change the course of judging, when an already estabilished citeria has been set, and in the event of such discourse i should hope the competition is declared a complete flop and to restart afresh at some later date, rather than proclaiming a victor on false grounds.

0 Kudos

/16

EdwCarnby

98%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
EdwCarnby
Accepted Solution

Krucifi wrote:

EdwCarnby wrote:

Actually, in the official competition rules as posted by MusterBuster it clearly says,

Hence why my post contained a few avatars but i also expressed my companions rights to waiver all prizes and forfeit them to me, should said photo win,
I should hardly think it would be fair to suddenly change the course of judging, when an already estabilished citeria has been set, and in the event of such discourse i should hope the competition is declared a complete flop and to restart afresh at some later date, rather than proclaiming a victor on false grounds.

Hey, nicely spotted. Very good choreography in your photo btw.

But seriously, take a chill pill :D

0 Kudos

Krucifii

40%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Krucifii
Accepted Solution

EdwCarnby wrote:

Krucifi wrote:

EdwCarnby wrote:

Hey, nicely spotted. Very good choreography in your photo btw.

But seriously, take a chill pill :D

lol Choreography-wise, I am overly pedantic and a bit of a perfectionist, the others were less than amused at my constant barrage of insults and general instruction. Coupled with the constant interference of "other people" walking on shot, we reconvened and finally got it. Mind this was STILL not what i wanted, but my colleagues had decided enough was enough, and to leave them be. As such they have most likely since removed me from their friends list and, as such, refused to acknowledge the momentous beauty my madness conjured. As for the chill pill.... Last time i was propositioned to take a chill pill (and then proceeded to engage in the act) the world decided to release a song called Friday by some 13 year old... This did not end well and i take some responsibility.

0 Kudos

/16

natsamson

81%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
natsamson
Accepted Solution

PlayStation®Home Comp Entry 17 March.jpg

Hope if I dont win this goes on Facebook, I call him CYBERFURION. (he's a Hero, not a villian)

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
 photo natsamsonGamerSigniture_zpsbbdef7fe.png
/16

Morti_Shun

23%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Morti_Shun
Accepted Solution

Morti_Shun.jpg

0 Kudos

/16

MagickmanSte

41%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MagickmanSte
Accepted Solution

My HeroHere is my effort :D

0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

MusterBuster

• Beta Tester
92%
09 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MusterBuster
Accepted Solution

Hey guys,

Just to note, you can enter this competition if you're Irish :)

MB

0 Kudos

/16

Briatore

85%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Briatore
Accepted Solution

Nothing too radical I'm afraid, just a fairly accurate representation of me looking like a bad/mad man.

PlayStation®Home 29-3-2011 1-30-59.jpg

0 Kudos

/16

EdwCarnby

98%
10 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
EdwCarnby
Accepted Solution

MusterBuster wrote:

Hey guys,

Just to note, you can enter this competition if you're Irish :)

MB

What about winning. Are the Irish allowed to win? :D

0 Kudos

Choco-Boi

31%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Choco-Boi
Accepted Solution

0 Kudos

/16

fraz17

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
fraz17
Accepted Solution

This is Dr Nefarious' attempt at being heroic! Why he chose to take Ratchet's clothes, I have no idea =/

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16
34%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
turner2k9akanuta
Accepted Solution

Heres mine. I didnt know about the competition until yesterday. ( 1st post on forum!  ) PlayStation®Home 30-3-2011 6-09-50.jpg

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

LHOnline

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
LHOnline
Accepted Solution

Here's mine! 2.5 hours before the deadline xD

I'd say I'm more of a villain! With the most pic evil laugh. Mwhahahaaaaaaaaa!!!

0 Kudos

/16

Wells_91

61%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Wells_91
Accepted Solution

PlayStation®Home 31-3-2011 00-43-02.jpgWell it's not great but it's the best i'm gonna get i think. Bloody people standing in the way all the time!

0 Kudos

/16

egpf2

38%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
egpf2
Accepted Solution