PlayStation®Home

PlayStation®Home Events and Fun Stuff

PlayStation®Home Events and Fun Stuff

Level 1

Re: Eu Resistance

OK, OK... I'll make a real post now (Even though Peetb really DID make me LMAO!) :smileytongue:

I have to apologize for not visiting you guys for all of this time. With Xi over, the NA Resistance has been quite busy keeping each other, well... Quite busy.. LOL!

I've been mostly talking to you guys via Text Chat from my PS3 (Hi Fester, Sprawl, Ricardin, My Fave Taco, NBT, and well everyone in the chat that drinks too much coffee and never seems to go to bed)

I really wish we didn't have such a difference in time zones as in NA we are really doing a lot with the group post Xi. I have to admit that thus far, I'm having even more fun than the Xi days. Poker Tournaments, Pool Tournaments, Resistance Clue, And the Resistance's own Civil War (clubs battling each other in games), and also a choreographed event called The Resistance March. This is all only in the works, but it's quite fun planning it all out together. :smileyhappy:

No, I am not bragging. I am inviting. (Just realized how it sounded)  Come down to our NA thread if you wish to participatein these events and think you'll be up late enough. Otherwise, feel free to use these ideas if you think they'll be fun for you guys.

I know a lot of you are big on the Text Chat within the XMB. I would personally suggest not to neglect this thread though. Here, everyone can catch up or take a look back at what was said in their absence. More importantly, more like minded people may take interest in our convs, and we can expand our friend circle even more. Plus... ME!!! I'll miss you guys if you leave the thread here :smileysad:

I really missed PeetB, Enghedi, and Snowball. We're never on our PS3's at the same time, but it felt good to see you guys here and know I'll still be able to find and talk to you guys.  :smileyhappy:

I know this is a long post, but there's a lot of catching up to do. So... It will be EVEN LONGER!!!!  :smileytongue:

I warned everyone in NA and want to give the same fair warning here:

A lot of things are happening in my life right now. It is all good and it is all by choice. Taking on a lot of new projects. Working on recording another album, my girlfriend moves in at the end of July, prepping the entire house for her move, working EVEN MORE hours and doing side jobs to afford all of the gear needed for the album, and I have a secret project going on that will take 2 years to come to fruitition as well. All of this and I also plan to keep helping to organize the Resistance group and have it expand beyond Home and into the gaming world cause... Well... Playing games is fun... But playing games with good friends and like-minded people is even ... errr... funner :smileytongue:   So, the reason I say all of this is because (besides Steve and his close friends) having so much on one's plate could badly affect a man's memory. So if you need help with something or simply ask a question I forget to answer.. Make sure you ask again and have no fear of being a pest. I will be quite a big moron till the end of august. Well, more than usual anyway :smileytongue:

Much Love,

~ Amir29

PS: It's actually true! We completed Xi and we really DID just get another lousy T-Shirt !!!!   :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 409 (2,392 Views)

Hey guys another NA Resistance here from Studio 60 droppin in 2 say hello. Ill keep my post short since your probably tired from reading the above post :smileyvery-happy: Peace
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 409 (2,390 Views)
Level 2

He He Got mentioned first LoL :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 409 (2,381 Views)
Level 2

(off topic) Can any1 see my sig cos i cant for sum reason lol
Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 409 (2,381 Views)
Level 3

Ok we are back on page 1 lol, thanks to the guys for posting. Watch for details of Sundays meeting i will post them tomorrow. As Amir said NA resistance is thriving post Xi, I believe we can too. Can someone post a link to the NA resistance thread? Also ***** happened to our kudos GIVE IT BACK

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 409 (2,364 Views)
Level 3

Just a quick hello from Canada to the EU Resistance :Wink:

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 409 (2,352 Views)
Level 5

Turning into a communication thread between EU and NA about Xi :Lol:

Sounds like a sound group you have here :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 409 (2,349 Views)
Level 3

Thanks Irush. To be fair the US resistance is in better shape than us, they have well in excess of 200 members. If you or anyone else wishes to join with us please just let me know. Meeting this Sunday ( tomorrow ) 8pm uk time

Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 409 (2,340 Views)
Level 3

sprawl7275 wrote:

Ok we are back on page 1 lol, thanks to the guys for posting. Watch for details of Sundays meeting i will post them tomorrow. As Amir said NA resistance is thriving post Xi, I believe we can too. Can someone post a link to the NA resistance thread? Also ***** happened to our kudos GIVE IT BACK

Here you go Sprawl link to the NA Resistance thread.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=homeclubs&thread.id=5774

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 409 (2,336 Views)
Level 1

fester112 wrote:
(off topic) Can any1 see my sig cos i cant for sum reason lol

I see most of it. There is one image that's not displaying though.

Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 409 (2,325 Views)