22 Nov 2012
Community Coordinator
Playstation Staff

Hed Kandi party in Home!

[ Edited ]
18 Replies 2,709 Views edited 22-11-2012

HK-Day_Home_Billboard.jpg

Hi Ladies and Gents!

As many of you might know, music brand Hed Kandi are launching their music collection exclusively with Sony Music Unlimited.

To celebrate this event we are organising an amazing, not to be missed party next week in Dubai that we will broadcast in Home too!

The live stream of the event will go out with Hed Kandi's finest DJ'ing in the Presentation Podium space, which has been redesigned for the occasion to replicate the Baristi Beach Bar in Dubai. The relocator in Home Square will send you directly to this space. There will be good music in a unique environment plus... some goodies given away! Yay!

For those who can't make it this time, the streaming will run in a loop afterwards and over the weekend, being replaced on Monday 3rd December with a final cut of the party including talent and party goers interviews. This will be running in Home for two more weeks.

If you want to find out more about Music Unlimited and their current offers, please visit their website.

You know what to do now dear Homers, don't forget to save the date in your calendar for next Friday 30th November from 8pm GMT!

Hope to see you all then :smileyhappy:

MW

Community Coordinator

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 19 (2,709 Views)
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Re: Hed Kandi party in Home

Great sttuff :smileyvery-happy: I will be there for sure as I can't actually make it on the flight dates for the competition :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 19 (2,672 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Re: Hed Kandi party in Home

Been waiting for this one to come along, looking forward to seeing what they do with the space. Not so much for the music but because I love their art style!
---------------------------

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 19 (2,651 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Re: Hed Kandi party in Home!

Mia_Wall wrote:

You know what to do now dear Homers, don't forget to save the date in your calendar for next Friday 30th November from 8pm GMT!

MW

The stream is not live if it's starting at 8PM GMT :smileytongue:

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Kudos". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Remember to always backup your data.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 19 (2,497 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Mia_Wall wrote:

HK-Day_Home_Billboard.jpg

Hi Ladies and Gents!

As many of you might know, music brand Hed Kandi are launching their music collection exclusively with Sony Music Unlimited.

To celebrate this event we are organising an amazing, not to be missed party next week in Dubai that we will broadcast in Home too!

The live stream of the event will go out with Hed Kandi's finest DJ'ing in the Presentation Podium space, which has been redesigned for the occasion to replicate the Baristi Beach Bar in Dubai. The relocator in Home Square will send you directly to this space. There will be good music in a unique environment plus... some goodies given away! Yay!

For those who can't make it this time, the streaming will run in a loop afterwards and over the weekend, being replaced on Monday 3rd December with a final cut of the party including talent and party goers interviews. This will be running in Home for two more weeks.

If you want to find out more about Music Unlimited and their current offers, please visit their website.

MW

Looking forward to it! :smileyvery-happy:

legendary vicki signature
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 19 (2,485 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

GOing to defo be there!

See ya online!

PSN: WILLJONES444

PSN: WILLJONES444
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 19 (1,897 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 19 (1,604 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Oh yes great event :smileyindifferent: No video, no sound, no nothing... Well done.. *slow clap*

Not that i am suprised. i'd of been more suprised if it actually worked

photo Signature_zpsc792b269.jpg
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 19 (1,491 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Lol the last one was delayed by 2hrs so you may have to wait a little longer. :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 19 (1,481 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

THIS SPACE IS AWESOME

PURE TUNEAGE

SO MUCH TUNEAGE I AM GOING TO CRY

HedKandi rocks I an SO going to buy their CDs. My god.

Back to the tuneage.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 19 (1,471 Views)
0 Kudos