08 Aug 2010
Playstation Staff

If Home sold crisps....

[ Edited ]
10 Replies 620 Views edited 08-08-2010

Have you ever wondered that if Home sold crisps then the Devs might skimp out on us like Walkers do? I can see the price going up but the amount of crisps inside the packet going down, it always happens. Before long the Devs would give us nothing but the packet, with air... salty air! A bit like Blackpool but with nothing good inside.... no, wait....

Imagine if the world of entertainment worked like that!

After 10 years or so you'd pay about £7.50 to watch some cheap movie in the cinema and all you would get would be the annoying trivia slides on the screen which some "attention *****" thinks it is cool to shout out the answers too, sitting there in his 3 day old underpants that haven't been washed thinking "Yeah, I am college, smarter than you... speak to the hand audience!" This guy is usually the type who collects all the bottles he has ever drunk inside his dorm and takes pictures of them to post on Facebook.... lord forbid the Devs of Home allow such of thing to be possible in spaces. It does make me laugh though that they always have about 50-100 bottles after 2 months and declare themselves some sort of hardcore beast of Alpha Male status, the type they think all women fall for.

Little does he know, after leaving college age, most people clear a 24 bottle pack weekly so if we are honest with ourselves it is hardly an impressive feat. Such an additions to Home would be as pointless as this thread.

We do however live in capatalist world, and one day an update might include the fact that our clothes we buy will fade, or tear a hole. To which point inside the Mall a new store will be created... the Dry Cleaners. 10p and your virtual clothes will look as good as new, while avatars abound sit down and wait while listening to the same music you get while waiting on hold when phoning the DVLA about why you car tax is late through the post. It's Bach or someone, in Midi format no doubt to save a few pennies because that is in thing with Government now... cut, cut, CUT! It would be interesting if you could buy your car tax through Home though, I have never experienced a virtual queue before and I wonder if it would be monotonous as the real thing, where nobody looks at eachother as they wait for their number to come up... and some 27 year old scab there with his mother talk publicly between eachother about how his community service is going.

But with those crisps, what would happen if you didn't buy any? The avatar gradually going thin meaning you have to top up on more to get the virtual you to have any resemblence of what you may or may not look like, and if you overdue it the guy/gal balloons into a whale as a way of promoting healthy eating. If it would be anything like reality than you'd have to buy 20 packets a day because lets be honest their is more weight in the packet than the potatoes these days. If you have got this far than have a virtual kudos.

As we are now brisging the gap between reality and virtual in social experiments one does have to wonder where it would all stop, afterall in a world dominated by money and my sig which you should take a look at, I think we have a lot to look forward to from Home. Before you know it we will have virtual pets and then the poor mods will have act as pound wardens, latching on to strays and putting them in some sort of kennel to catch kennel cough... to which a small fee allows you to reset the bleeding thing back to the Fido you once knew but maybe abandoned.

And what is the deal with those Canadien Real Boiled Ham crisps you find buy the ciggarette stall in Asda? I tried a pack of those and nearly choked, I am not diabetic but I swear my salt levels rose so high I started having a fit in the office. Seriously know I would say that kissing some mank in a nightclub whose mouth taste like an ashtray is more pleasant experience, I am hoping the devs never consider anything like that because the Cell Processor would simply die trying to comrehend the stregnth of those things, I would confidently say that those are the White Lightning of the crisp world. Cheap, nasty and rots your gut more efficiently than battery acid... don't try that stuff by way, the last time I drank battary acid my liver didn't feel to good and some copper said he was going to charge me, didn't see the need to be honest because there was enough of that stuff inside me to start a Dennis.

Anyway, what do you think?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11 (620 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: If Home sold crisps....

My favourite crisps are skips. :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11 (611 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

If Home sold crisps, they would be 79p :smileyhappy:

If avatars grow hungry, expect a new wave of anorexic RA's!

Message 3 of 11 (603 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

man i want what your smokin , trippy as  :Peace:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11 (562 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

If I had a penny for every time I read a thread like this, I would be poor :smileysad:

pablologo
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11 (502 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

o.O

Say what?

On the subject of degradation, it will not be very well received within Home, since virtual items are able to remain robust compared to our everyday ones. If could be seen as a fault, which would mean masses of people demanding refunds.

Interesting thought though...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11 (434 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

mmm..how about tayto :smileyvery-happy:
Lord
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11 (415 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

ciggarette flavoured crisps please...... failing that something char-grilled or smokey bacon :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11 (406 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

If Carlsberg Did Team Talks.... :smileyhappy:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11 (403 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

seriously tho.. hope the mods read this because iv got the whole ciggarette thing stuck in my head lol....

just give me a stick of chalk to hold, ill use the laugh expression and pretend im takin a puuufff... a very retarded puuufff :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11 (400 Views)
0 Kudos