10 Jun 2012
Playstation Staff

My second fashion contest

36 Replies 302 Views Created 10-06-2012

Firstly a big  thanks to everyone that took part in the fist one, and all the helpful people and  judges:smileyhappy:

the next  one will he held on Saturday the 16th of June, 7pm UK time,  anyone interested in taking part please leave your  name in my thread

the theme 

the theme will be your anything to do with your favourite area in home this could be an apartment

or a public space examples mr bowling alley or miss shopping mall, mr harbour studio,  

though I'm sure there there will be lot more creative ones lol and there will one round this time instead of the 3 we had last time....

The prizes

one 20 dollar  psn card NA  for first prize winner or one 25 pound eu psn card

gift machine prizes for 2nd and third places 

the rules all judges verdicts are final any defective cards will be tested if found faulty and replaced

Building a better tomorrow from all my broken yesterdays
Fangs for noticing :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 37 (302 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: My second fashion contest

[ Edited ]

If Im at home next saturday night, I'll show my face Vicky. Kudos for you to going to the effort of organising this sort of thing again.

That space is perfect for it too with the Catwalk. :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 37 (268 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Had such a blast at the first fashion contest.  Looking forward to see what you have in store for us this time around.  The new club looks awesome, this will be lots of fun.  Count me in!!  :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 37 (251 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I'll make a point of coming to this one aswell Vicky! :Thumbs: Let me know when you want me to remove a club :smileyhappy: 

legendary vicki signature
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 37 (245 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Hey Vicky, I mentioned the contest to a few of my friends, but we are still a little fuzzy on the theme.  Could you perhaps post a picture of something that would qualify as an entry or elaborate a bit?  We are looking forward to attending as the last one was a lot of fun.  :Smile:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 37 (236 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

cool love to see both of you there ty for replying  :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 37 (227 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

ok i will see what i can come up with avatar

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 37 (226 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

OoO-avatar-OoO wrote:

Hey Vicky, I mentioned the contest to a few of my friends, but we are still a little fuzzy on the theme.  Could you perhaps post a picture of something that would qualify as an entry or elaborate a bit?  We are looking forward to attending as the last one was a lot of fun.  :Smile:

ok been talking to a few people and  quite a few think  the theme might be a litte bit hard to pull off

so after much thought  I have desided to change it to a new one which is   Heros and villians

create a hero or a villan  it can be one that exists in the comic book world etc or one you have come up with  yourself , with all the clothing in home this should be pretty easy to do, and hopfully fun , give your character if self created a name, and the best and most creative will win

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 37 (217 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

just to let everyone know having a pre meet 930pm friday night hope those that are interested can come along :Smile:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 37 (194 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Hey Vicky, do you post this event in the NA forums as well, since you offer prizes for either region?  Also, it might be a good idea to post the show on the AlphaZone4 website under the Events calendar.  Might help get the word out more.  Just a thought.  I won’t be able to make it tonight, but I can drop by early on Saturday to help out if you like.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 37 (180 Views)
0 Kudos