09 Sep 2010
Playstation Staff

PlayStationHome.TV - Who Is Angus Currie?

[ Edited ]
2 Replies 449 Views edited 09-09-2010

Who indeed!

'Angus Currie on the Move' is to be a featured slot in PSHTV's upcoming web series of 'Home Squares'. This avatar is inspired by Not Another Home Website's very own Jock McStrap. Besides ripping off an idea, there is one other problem....Angus hasn't got a voice! This is where you come in:

Step 1

Watch our clip of Angus here on our YouTube channel. Think you can fill the 57 second void with some comical, well timed voice acting for Angus and possibly the extras? Great! We need you.

Step 2

Get recording with whatever software you use on your PC/Mac and upload the recording somewhere on the web. Then, send the direct link to where it is stored via forum PM to me, EdwCarnby. if you do not have FTP I strongly recommend Mediafire, MegaUpload temporary storage.

Step 3

This is the step where you do nothing but await our approval and then your PSN ID to appear in the credits of the pilot episode of Home Squares. This is due to be released next Friday.

Good luck, voice actors/actresses! And, if this all goes well, we'd love to make Angus a regular feature of our current webisode project.

Message 1 of 3 (449 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: PlayStationHome.TV - Who Is Angus Currie?

I'm guessing my native Scottish voice couldn't be used as fake is better :smileytongue:

Makes us seem more..........:smileyvery-happy:

pablologo
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (296 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: PlayStationHome.TV - Who Is Angus Currie?

Stereotyping is my forté but unfortunately any voice acting talent I once had is now gone.

CAM, send me a clip of a suitable voice. I'll decide after that :smileyvery-happy: I'm sure you might even fit the bill! I could at least say I hired a real Scot!

Message 3 of 3 (287 Views)
0 Kudos