Thank's Jury! Was lovely seeing you again tonight :smileyhappy:

legendary vicki signature
0 Kudos
Message 171 of 646 (289 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Playstation Home Community Meet Up

Awww I missed it. My brother came with two surprise tickets for the movie Prometheus this afternoon, and I was hoping to be back in time to enjoy the last bit of the meeting. :smileysad:

Well, better luck next time. I'll tell him not to buy any tickets for Sunday anymore.

I'm happy you guys had a good time, and I love the pictures!

0 Kudos
Message 172 of 646 (281 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

What a great night!!  It was awesome meeting everyone in person.  And thanks to Vicki and Jester for organizing such a great event.  And to our Lord Ross for the great quiz.  And congrats to all the winners tonight.  Hope to see you all again next week and make this a great tradition.

Message 173 of 646 (267 Views)
Level 8

Playstation Staff

Another photo from the meetup.

Our winning man Soulman101:

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Like". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer".This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.

0 Kudos
Message 174 of 646 (240 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

It's been said already but I think it's worth me saying again.

Last nights meetup was a HUGE SUCCESS. It was good to see some old and new faces.

Was the first meetup I attended and had a good time overall. I finally got a chance to talk to some people I always see but never get around to chatting to.

Well done and thanks to Vicki for organising this event. Was certainly worth me staying up all night for :smileyvery-happy:

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Like". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer".This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.

0 Kudos
Message 175 of 646 (239 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Wow looks like great run! Bit annoyed I left to go out now! Oh well will e there next week!
0 Kudos
Message 176 of 646 (239 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Wow, does it get better than this?

Well done Vicki for exceeding the before mentioned events.

Obviously all that attended made it a great night, not one thing spoiled it.

If any one liked the look of me (I was the snowman), u can reach me on 5321-97865743 :Wink:

Look forward to next time...

Message 177 of 646 (211 Views)
Playstation Staff

GoodBytes wrote:

I think the rain on top of Soulman certainly helped make him the King of the Jubilee fashion contest. :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks to everyone who came.  Obviously it was only successful because of you lot.  Was nice chatting to you all and I do apologise for those roundheads and foreign folk who may of found the questions too hard but I felt it was only appropriate to do a Royal theme quiz for the Jubilee party.

I did take some screenshots of the mingling before the quiz but I think the screenshots already posted are better so I will just leave it.

Big kudos to those who made a special effort and came in the blue, white and red theme.  Made me smile :smileyhappy:

Message 178 of 646 (209 Views)
Level 2

Playstation Staff

LordRoss wrote:

GoodBytes wrote:

I think the rain on top of Soulman certainly helped make him the King of the Jubilee fashion contest. :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks to everyone who came.  Obviously it was only successful because of you lot.  Was nice chatting to you all and I do apologise for those roundheads and foreign folk who may of found the questions too hard but I felt it was only appropriate to do a Royal theme quiz for the Jubilee party.

I did take some screenshots of the mingling before the quiz but I think the screenshots already posted are better so I will just leave it.

Big kudos to those who made a special effort and came in the blue, white and red theme.  Made me smile :smileyhappy:

lol at roundheads...hang on a minute, I had a roundhead lol

Did you mean you 'apologise for' or 'apologise to' Ross? lol

:Stupid: *trys to adjust roundhead*

Message 179 of 646 (196 Views)
Playstation Staff

To.

I'm not a roundhead, I'm a Cavalier baby :smileyvery-happy:

Message 180 of 646 (194 Views)