Re: Playstation Home Community Meet Up

Thank's Jury! Was lovely seeing you again tonight :smileyhappy:

photo jpg_zps6421de3e.png
Please use plain text.
Message 171 of 646 (277 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Awww I missed it. My brother came with two surprise tickets for the movie Prometheus this afternoon, and I was hoping to be back in time to enjoy the last bit of the meeting. :smileysad:

Well, better luck next time. I'll tell him not to buy any tickets for Sunday anymore.

I'm happy you guys had a good time, and I love the pictures!

Please use plain text.
Message 172 of 646 (269 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

What a great night!!  It was awesome meeting everyone in person.  And thanks to Vicki and Jester for organizing such a great event.  And to our Lord Ross for the great quiz.  And congrats to all the winners tonight.  Hope to see you all again next week and make this a great tradition.

Please use plain text.
Message 173 of 646 (255 Views)
Level 8

Another photo from the meetup.

Our winning man Soulman101:

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Kudos". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Remember to always backup your data.

Please use plain text.
Message 174 of 646 (228 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

It's been said already but I think it's worth me saying again.

Last nights meetup was a HUGE SUCCESS. It was good to see some old and new faces.

Was the first meetup I attended and had a good time overall. I finally got a chance to talk to some people I always see but never get around to chatting to.

Well done and thanks to Vicki for organising this event. Was certainly worth me staying up all night for :smileyvery-happy:

If you found this post helpful, please give it a "Kudos". If it answered your question, remember to mark it as an "Answer". This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights! Remember to always backup your data.

Please use plain text.
Message 175 of 646 (227 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Wow looks like great run! Bit annoyed I left to go out now! Oh well will e there next week!
Please use plain text.
Message 176 of 646 (227 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Wow, does it get better than this?

Well done Vicki for exceeding the before mentioned events.

Obviously all that attended made it a great night, not one thing spoiled it.

If any one liked the look of me (I was the snowman), u can reach me on 5321-97865743 :Wink:

Look forward to next time...

Please use plain text.
Message 177 of 646 (199 Views)

GoodBytes wrote:

I think the rain on top of Soulman certainly helped make him the King of the Jubilee fashion contest. :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks to everyone who came.  Obviously it was only successful because of you lot.  Was nice chatting to you all and I do apologise for those roundheads and foreign folk who may of found the questions too hard but I felt it was only appropriate to do a Royal theme quiz for the Jubilee party.

I did take some screenshots of the mingling before the quiz but I think the screenshots already posted are better so I will just leave it.

Big kudos to those who made a special effort and came in the blue, white and red theme.  Made me smile :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 178 of 646 (197 Views)
Level 2

LordRoss wrote:

GoodBytes wrote:

I think the rain on top of Soulman certainly helped make him the King of the Jubilee fashion contest. :smileyvery-happy:

Thanks to everyone who came.  Obviously it was only successful because of you lot.  Was nice chatting to you all and I do apologise for those roundheads and foreign folk who may of found the questions too hard but I felt it was only appropriate to do a Royal theme quiz for the Jubilee party.

I did take some screenshots of the mingling before the quiz but I think the screenshots already posted are better so I will just leave it.

Big kudos to those who made a special effort and came in the blue, white and red theme.  Made me smile :smileyhappy:

lol at roundheads...hang on a minute, I had a roundhead lol

Did you mean you 'apologise for' or 'apologise to' Ross? lol

:Stupid: *trys to adjust roundhead*

Please use plain text.
Message 179 of 646 (184 Views)

To.

I'm not a roundhead, I'm a Cavalier baby :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 180 of 646 (182 Views)